• 社区居民
  • 发帖能手
  • 社区明星
阅读:5863回复:11

[资料共享]《老人与海》等十部外国小说【英文原版】电子版下载

楼主#
更多 发布于:2015-07-24 18:19
超级棒的十部外国小说英文原版电子版下载

TIP:文件统一为pdf格式,需要相应的pdf阅读软件.没有软件的小伙伴们可以问度娘要“pdf阅读器”.文件为原滋原味的英文版 不附带中文翻译 比较适合高中英语能考上班级平均分的同学.

1.The Lord of the Flies 作者 Golding
抢先看一点:
CHAPTER ONE
The Sound of the Shell
The boy with fair hair lowered himself down the last few feet of rock and began to pick his way
toward the lagoon. Though he had taken off his school sweater and trailed it now from one
hand, his grey shirt stuck to him and his hair was plastered to his forehead. All round him the
long scar smashed into the jungle was a bath of heat. He was clambering heavily among the
creepers and broken trunks when a bird, a vision of red and yellow, flashed upwards with a
witch-like cry; and this cry was echoed by another.
"Hi!" it said. "Wait a minute!"
The undergrowth at the side of the scar was shaken and a multitude of raindrops fell pattering.
"Wait a minute," the voice said. ' I got caught up."
The fair boy stopped and jerked his stockings with an automatic gesture that made the jungle
seem for a moment like the Home Counties.
The voice spoke again.
"I can't hardly move with all these creeper things."
……
全书电子版下载:(The.Lord.Of.The.Flies).William.Golding.英文文字版.pdf

2.Brave New World 作者 Huxley
抢先看一点:
Chapter OneA SQUAT grey building of only thirty-four stories. Over the main entrance the words,
CENTRAL LONDON HATCHERY AND CONDITIONING CENTRE, and, in a shield, the WorldState's motto, COMMUNITY, IDENTITY, STABILITY.
The enormous room on the ground floor faced towards the north. Cold for all thesummer beyond the panes, for all the tropical heat of the room itself, a harsh thin
light glared through the windows, hungrily seeking some draped lay figure, somepallid shape of academic goose-flesh, but finding only the glass and nickel and
bleakly shining porcelain of a laboratory. Wintriness responded to wintriness. Theoveralls of the workers were white, their hands gloved with a pale corpse-coloured
rubber. The light was frozen, dead, a ghost. Only from the yellow barrels of themicroscopes did it borrow a certain rich and living substance, lying along the
polished tubes like butter, streak after luscious streak in long recession down thework tables.
"And this," said the Director opening the door, "is the Fertilizing Room."
……
全书电子版下载:Aldous_Huxley_-_Brave_New_World.pdf

3.The Old Man and the Sea 作者  Ernest Hemingway
抢先看一点:
He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-fourdays now without taking a fish. In the first forty days a boy had been with him. But after forty dayswithout a fish the boy’s parents had told him that the old man was now definitely and finally salao,which is the worst form of unlucky, and the boy had gone at their orders in another boat whichcaught three good fish the first week. It made the boy sad to see the old man come in each day withhis skiff empty and he always went down to help him carry either the coiled lines or the gaff andharpoon and the sail that was furled around the mast. The sail was patched with flour sacks and,furled, it looked like the flag of permanent defeat.The old man was thin and gaunt with deep wrinkles in the back of his neck. The brownblotches of the benevolent skin cancer the sun brings from its [9] reflection on the tropic sea wereon his cheeks. The blotches ran well down the sides of his face and his hands had the deep-creasedscars from handling heavy fish on the cords. But none of these scars were fresh. They were as old aserosions in a fishless desert.Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and werecheerful and undefeated
.……
全书电子版下载:Ernest Hemingway-The Old Man and the Sea.pdf

4.The Glass Castle  作者 Wells
I WAS SITTING IN a taxi, wondering if I had overdressed for the evening, when I looked out the window and saw Mom rooting through a Dumpster. It was just after dark. A blustery March wind whipped the steam coming out of the manholes, and people hurried along the sidewalks with their collars turned up. I was stuck in traffic two blocks from the party where I was heading.
……
全书电子版下载:Jeannette Walls - The Glass Castle.pdf

My Sister’s Keeper  作者 Picoult
In my first memory, I am three years old and I am trying tokill my sister. Sometimes the recollection is so clear I canremember the itch of the pillowcase under my hand, the sharp pointof her nose pressing into my palm. She didn't stand a chanceagainst me, of course, but it still didn't work. My father walkedby, tucking in the house for the night, and saved her. He led meback to my own bed. "That," he told me, "never happened."As we got older, I didn't seem to exist, except in relation toher. I would watch her sleep across the room from me, one longshadow linking our beds, and I would count the ways. Poison,sprinkled on her cereal. A wicked undertow off the beach.Lightning striking
.……
全书电子版下载:Jodi Picoult - My Sisters Keeper.pdf

6.Life of Pi  作者 Yann Martel

PART ONEToronto and Pondicherry
CHAPTER 1My suffering left me sad and gloomy.
Academic study and the steady, mindful practice of religion slowly wrought me back to life. I have kept up with what some people would consider my strange religious practices. After one year of high school,I attended the University of Toronto and took a double-major Bachelor's degree. My majors were religious studies and zoology. My fourth-year thesis for religious studies concerned certain aspects of the cosmogony theory of Isaac Luria, the great sixteenth-century Kabbalist from Safed. My zoology thesis was a functional analysis of the thyroid gland of the three-toed sloth . I chose the sloth because its demeanour—calm, quiet and introspective—did something to soothe my shattered self.……
全书电子版下载:Life of Pi(en8848).pdf

7.THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL  作者 Anne Frank
June 12, 1942I hope I will be able to confide everything to you, as I have never been able to confide in anyone,and I hope you will be a great source of comfort and support.COMMENT ADDED BY ANNE ON SEPTEMBER 28, 1942: So far you truly have been a areatsource of comfort to me, and so has Kitty, whom I now write to regularly. This way of keeping adiary is much nicer, and now I can hardly wait for those moments when I'm able to write in you. Oh,I'm so alad I brought you along!
……
全书电子版下载:The Diary Of A Young Girl - Anne Frank.pdf

The Red Badge of Courage Stephen Crane
CHAPTER I.THE cold passed reluctantly from the earth, and the retiring fogsrevealed an army stretched out on the hills, resting. As the landscapechanged from brown to green, the army awak- ened, and began to tremblewith eagerness at the noise of rumors. It cast its eyes upon the roads,which were growing from long troughs of liquid mud to properthoroughfares. A river, amber- tinted in the shadow of its banks, purledat the army's feet; and at night, when the stream had become of asorrowful blackness, one could see across it the red, eyelike gleam ofhostile camp- fires set in the low brows of distant hills
.……
全书电子版下载:The Red Badge of Courage - Stephen Crane.pdf

9.THE PEARL 作者 John Steinbeck
CHAPTER IKino awakened in the near dark. The stars still shone and the day had drawn only a pale wash oflight in the lower sky to the east. The roosters had been crowing for some time, and the early pigswere already beginning their ceaseless turning of twigs and bits of wood to see whether anything toeat had been overlooked. Outside the brush house in the tuna clump, a covey of little birds chitteredand flurried with their wings
.……
全书电子版下载:The-Pearl.pdf

10.The Awakening  作者 Kate Chopin
IA GREEN AND YELLOW PARROT, which hung in a cage outside the door,kept repeating over and over:“Allez vous-en! Allez vous-en! Sapristi! That’s all right!”He could speak a little Spanish, and also a language which nobodyunderstood, unless it was the mocking-bird that hung on the other sideof the door, whistling his fluty notes out upon the breeze with maddeningpersistence.……
全书电子版下载:觉醒the_awakening.pdf

图片:500.jpg

(文件来自于网络,仅供学习交流之用)
wjc1614398676
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝117
  • 关注132
  • 发帖数1147
  • 铜币3144枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度87
  • 来自甘肃省 武威市 凉州区
  • 最后登录2016-07-11
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 发帖能手
  • 忠实会员
  • 社区居民
沙发#
发布于:2015-07-24 19:16
厉害
我心里已有你,即使给我再好的我也不要。
wanying1234
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝61
  • 关注30
  • 发帖数122
  • 铜币6090枚
  • 贡献值2点
  • 好评度20
  • 来自江苏省 淮安市 涟水县
  • 最后登录2022-02-13
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
板凳#
发布于:2015-07-24 19:45
不错!!!
人要学会给自己加油鼓劲,总等着别人来打气,那是充气娃娃。
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
地板#
发布于:2015-07-24 20:35
楼主,,,你好歹来个翻译啊
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
WeiZhengyu
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝280
  • 关注129
  • 发帖数284
  • 铜币4029枚
  • 贡献值670点
  • 好评度687
  • 来自浙江省 宁波市 江东区
  • 最后登录2017-10-14
  • 20天大作战
  • 28天勇士[春]
  • 21天勇士[春]
  • 14天勇士[春]
  • 7天勇士[春]
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 幽默大师
  • 师恩难忘
  • 最爱沙发
  • 忠实会员
  • 社区居民
  • 发帖能手
  • 社区明星
4楼#
发布于:2015-07-24 20:41
sxjzzpy329:楼主,,,你好歹来个翻译啊回到原帖
楼主亲身经历过 有了翻译就没耐心看英文原版了
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
5楼#
发布于:2015-07-24 20:42
WeiZhengyu:楼主亲身经历过 有了翻译就没耐心看英文原版了回到原帖
我只有一本《野性的呼唤》英汉对照的
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
WeiZhengyu
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝280
  • 关注129
  • 发帖数284
  • 铜币4029枚
  • 贡献值670点
  • 好评度687
  • 来自浙江省 宁波市 江东区
  • 最后登录2017-10-14
  • 20天大作战
  • 28天勇士[春]
  • 21天勇士[春]
  • 14天勇士[春]
  • 7天勇士[春]
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 幽默大师
  • 师恩难忘
  • 最爱沙发
  • 忠实会员
  • 社区居民
  • 发帖能手
  • 社区明星
6楼#
发布于:2015-07-24 20:44
sxjzzpy329:我只有一本《野性的呼唤》英汉对照的回到原帖
这些小说的中文版应该还好找的..以前我看那种书虫系列 看到一半就忍不住看中文了.后来我就尝试看只有英文的原版书 从简单的看起 我们老师推荐哈利波特
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
7楼#
发布于:2015-07-24 20:45
WeiZhengyu:这些小说的中文版应该还好找的..以前我看那种书虫系列 看到一半就忍不住看中文了.后来我就尝试看只有英文的原版书 从简单的看起 我们老师推荐哈利波特回到原帖
哈利波特?我觉得电影版的不错,就是英汉字幕都有的那种。。还可以练口语
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
8楼#
发布于:2015-07-24 20:45
WeiZhengyu:这些小说的中文版应该还好找的..以前我看那种书虫系列 看到一半就忍不住看中文了.后来我就尝试看只有英文的原版书 从简单的看起 我们老师推荐哈利波特回到原帖
书虫我倒是看完了
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
xwll123
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝12
  • 关注1
  • 发帖数37
  • 铜币274枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度2
  • 来自