• 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
阅读:7276回复:24

[素材积累]⊰美句等你来⊱附中英美文(停更)

楼主#
更多 发布于:2016-05-23 13:47
   1you will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
 命里有时钟需有 命里无时莫强求。

2、Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
 生活教会我们,爱并不在于长久地凝视,而在于眺望远方同一方向的希望。

In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.
 在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。

4、You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!
 不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!

5、No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。

6、no one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。

7、To feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there.
 感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然。

8、if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.
 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

9、If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇。

10、My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.
 每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。

11、love never dies.
 爱情永不死。

12、If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…
 如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……

13、love ,promised between the fingers finger rift,twisted in the love。
 爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝…在爱情下交缠。

14、For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.
 一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。

15、look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

16、distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
 距离使两颗心靠得更近。

17、we cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
 如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

18、Coffee is lonely without cups just as I am lonely without you.
 没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……

19、If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars.
 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了。

20、love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

21、Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。

22、no man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

23、if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

24、Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of…
 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候…就让…回忆来陪我。

25、if i know what love is, it is because of you.
 因为你,我懂得了爱。

26、[en]It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
 想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。

27、rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
 休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

28、within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.
 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

29、at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

30、I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
 宁愿笑着流泪,也不愿哭着说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?

31、there is no remedy for love but to love more.
 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。

32、man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
 人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

33、Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 生活不是等待暴风雨过境,而是学会在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。

34、love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

35、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever.
 予独爱世间三物。昼之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。

36、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
 你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。

37、when love is not madness, it is not love.
 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。

38、Love is a carefully designed lie.
 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。

39、Fading is true while flowering is past.
 凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。

40、when a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.
 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害。

41、Love ,promised between the fingers.Finger rift,twisted in the love.
 爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝…在爱情下交缠。

42、You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.
 你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。

43、love is the greatest refreshment in life.
 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。

44、a heart that loves is always young.
 有爱的心永远年轻。

45、the darkness is no darkness with thee.
 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。

46、i need him like i need the air to breathe.
 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
沙发#
发布于:2016-05-23 13:54
帖内置顶  –    –  2021-07-14 18:56
美文【一】
     A man, a woman and a child are telling the tree their troubles.
     一个男人,一个女人和一个孩子向一棵树倾诉着自己的烦恼。
    “How can I do what you say,” asked the child, “and still be me?”
    “怎样才能既按你说的做,又不会迷失自己?”孩子问。
    “Look at me,” said the tree. “I bend in the wind, droop in the rain, yet I always remain myself, a tree.”
    “你看我,”树说,“我在风中折腰,在雨里低垂,到现在我还是我自己,我仍旧是一棵树。”
    The man said. “I can’t change.”
    男人说:“我无法改变自己。”
    “Look at me,” said the tree, “I change every season from green to brown to green again, from bud to flower to fallen leaf. Yet I always remain myself, a tree.”
    “你看我,”树说,“每个季节,我都会由青葱,变得枯黄,再回到青葱,从发芽到开花再到叶落。到现在,我仍然是我自己,仍旧是一棵树。”
    “I can’t love any more,” said the woman, “With my love, I have given away all that I am.”
    “我的爱已耗尽,”女人说,“为了爱,我已倾其所有,完全失去了自我。”
    “Look at me,” said the tree. “There are robins in my branches, owls in my trunk, moss and lady bugs living on my bark. They may take what I have, but not what I am.”
    “你看我,”树说,“我的树枝上有知更鸟,树干中有猫头鹰,苔藓和瓢虫生长在我的树皮中。他们可能带走我所拥有的,但带不走我自己。”
    Whether we know it or not, we are like the tree. Only our pride hangs on to a false sense of self, wanting to keep everything, refusing to follow advice or spiritual direction.
    不管我们知道与否,其实我们就像这棵树。虚荣心是由于对自我的错误认识,妄想将任何东西都据为己有,而拒绝听从别人的意见或者精神的指引。
    What we do doesn’t matter; how we do it is what counts. Change and growth is as natural as the sun coming up every morning and the setting of it every night. Go with what is inside you and listen to what your heart tells you. Why not even if just for today, reach out once more to a place that exists outside yourself without or from others…just once more.
    我们做什么并不重要,我们怎样去做才是有价值的。改变与成长,这对我们来说就像太阳每天都朝升夕落一样,不足为奇。带着自己真实的内心前行,倾听心灵深处的忠告。为什么今天就不再去一次那个存在于自己身外的地方呢?没有恐惧,也不用在乎自己和别人的评价,哪怕只是一次也好。
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
   孩子害怕黑暗,情有可原;人生真正的悲剧,却是成人害怕光明。
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
板凳#
发布于:2016-05-27 20:28
美文【二】
Consider… YOU!In all time before now and in all time to come, there has never been and will never be anyone just like you. You are unique in the entire history and future of the universe. Wow! Stop and think about that. You're better than one in a million, or a billion, or a gazillion…
试想一下……你!一个空前绝后的你,不论是以往还是将来都不会有一个跟你一模一样的人。你在历史上和宇宙中都是独一无二的。哇!想想吧,你是万里挑一、亿里挑一、兆里挑一的。
You are the only one like you in a sea of infinity!!!
在无穷无尽的宇宙中,你是举世无双的!!!
You're amazing! You're awesome! And by the way, TAG, you're it. As amazing and awesome as you already are, you can be even more so. Beautiful young people are the whimsey of nature, but beautiful old people are true works of art. But you don't become “beautiful” just by virtue of the aging process.
你是了不起的!你是卓越的!没错,就是你。你已经是了不起的,是卓越的,你还可以更卓越更了不起。美丽的年轻人是大自然的奇想,而美丽的老人却是艺术的杰作。但你不会因为年龄的渐长就自然而然地变得“美丽”。
Real beauty comes from learning, growing, and loving in the ways of life. That is the Art of Life. You can learn slowly, and sometimes painfully, by just waiting for life to happen to you. Or you can choose to accelerate your growth and intentionally devour life and all it offers. You are the artist that paints your future with the brush of today.
真正的美丽源于生命里的学习、成长和热爱。这就是生命的艺术。你可以只听天由命, 慢慢地学,有时候或许会很痛苦。又或许你可以选择加速自己的成长,故意地挥霍生活及其提供的一切。你就是手握今日之刷描绘自己未来的艺术家。
Paint a Masterpiece.
画出一幅杰作吧!
God gives every bird its food, but he doesn't throw it into its nest. Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do, it's truly up to you.
上帝给了鸟儿食物,但他没有将食物扔到它们的巢里。不管你想要去哪里,不管你想要做什么,真正做决定的还是你自己。
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
地板#
发布于:2016-07-01 09:43
美文【三】
Mirror, Mirror---What do I See?A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.
Mirrors have a very particular function. They reflect the image in front of them. Just as a physical mirror serves as the vehicle to reflection, so do all of the people in our lives.
When we see something beautiful such as a flower garden, that garden serves as a reflection. In order to see the beauty in front of us, we must be able to see the beauty inside of ourselves. When we love someone, it’s a reflection of loving ourselves. When we love someone, it’s a reflection of loving ourselves. We have often heard things like “I love how I am when I’m with that person.” That simply translates into “I’m able to love me when I love that other person.” Oftentimes, when we meet someone new, we feel as though we “click”. Sometimes it’s as if we’ve known each other for a long time. That feeling can come from sharing similarities.
Just as the “mirror” or other person can be a positive reflection, it is more likely that we’ll notice it when it has a negative connotation. For example, it’s easy to remember times when we have met someone we’re not particularly crazy about. We may have some criticism in our mind about the person. This is especially true when we get to know someone with whom we would rather spend less time.
Frequently, when we dislike qualities in other people, ironically, it’s usually the mirror that’s speaking to us.
I began questioning myself further each time I encountered someone that I didn’t particularly like. Each time, I asked myself, “What is it about that person that I don’t like?” and then “Is there something similar in me?” in every instance, I could see a piece of that quality in me, and sometimes I had to really get very introspective. So what did that mean?
It means that just as I can get annoyed or disturbed when I notice that aspect in someone else, I better reexamine my qualities and consider making some changes. Even if I’m not willing to make a drastic change, at least I consider how I might modify some of the things that I’m doing.
At times we meet someone new and feel distant, disconnected, or disgusted. Although we don’t want to believe it, and it’s not easy or desirable to look further, it can be a great learning lesson to figure out what part of the person is being reflected in you. It’s simply just another way to create more self-awareness.

译文:
镜子,镜子,告诉我
充满爱意人的生活在充满爱意的世界里,充满敌意的人则生活在充满敌意的世界里。你所遇到的每一个人都是你的镜子。
镜子里有一个非常独特的功能,那就是映射出在其前面的影像。就像真正的镜子具有反射功能一样,我们生活中的所有人也都能映射出他人的影子。
当我们看到美丽的事物时,例如一座花园,那这花园就起到了反射作用。为了发现我们面前美好的事物,我们必须能发现在自己内在的美。我们爱某个人,也正是我们爱自己的表现。我们经常听到这样的话:“当我和那个人在一起的时候,我爱那时的自己。”这句话也可以简单地说成:“在我爱那个人的同时,我也能爱我自己。”有时,我们遇见一个陌生人,感觉仿佛是一见如故,就好像我们已经相识甚久。这种熟悉感可能来自于彼此身上的共同点。
就像“镜子”或他人能映射出我们积极的一面一样,我们更有可能注意到映射出自己消极方面的“镜子”。例如,我们很容易就能记住我们碰到自己不太喜欢的人的时刻。我们可能在心里对那个人有些反感。当我们认识自己不喜欢与之相处的人时,这种情况就更为明显。
具有讽刺意味着的是,通常当我们讨厌别人身上的某些特质时,那就说明你其实讨厌自己身上相类似的特质。
每次,当我遇到不太喜欢的人时,我就开始进一步质问自己。我会扪心自问:“我不喜欢那个人的哪些方面?”然后还会问:“我是不是有和他相似的地方?”每次,我都能在自己身上看到一些令我厌恶的特质。我有时不得不深刻地反省自己。那这意味着什么呢?
这意味着,就像我会对其他人身上令我厌恶的特质感到恼怒或不安一样,我应该更好地重新审视自己的特质,并考虑做一些改变。即使我不想做大的改变,至少我会考虑该如何修正自己正在做的一些事情。
我们时常会遇到陌生人,并感到疏远或厌恶。尽管我们不想去相信,不容易也不想去深究,但是弄清楚别人的哪些特质在自己身上有所体现是非常有意义的一课,这也正是增强自我意识的另一个途径
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
sxjzzpy329
超级版主
超级版主
  • 粉丝1262
  • 关注100
  • 发帖数18419
  • 铜币59217枚
  • 贡献值2661点
  • 好评度5552
  • 来自浙江省 杭州市 西湖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-19
  • 14周年庆
  • 学有所成
  • 简单斑竹
  • 忠实会员
  • 简单校友
  • 金点子
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 20天大作战
  • 爱国勋章
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
  • 宣传大使
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
4楼#
发布于:2016-05-23 13:54
美文【一】
     A man, a woman and a child are telling the tree their troubles.
     一个男人,一个女人和一个孩子向一棵树倾诉着自己的烦恼。
    “How can I do what you say,” asked the child, “and still be me?”
    “怎样才能既按你说的做,又不会迷失自己?”孩子问。
    “Look at me,” said the tree. “I bend in the wind, droop in the rain, yet I always remain myself, a tree.”
    “你看我,”树说,“我在风中折腰,在雨里低垂,到现在我还是我自己,我仍旧是一棵树。”
    The man said. “I can’t change.”
    男人说:“我无法改变自己。”
    “Look at me,” said the tree, “I change every season from green to brown to green again, from bud to flower to fallen leaf. Yet I always remain myself, a tree.”
    “你看我,”树说,“每个季节,我都会由青葱,变得枯黄,再回到青葱,从发芽到开花再到叶落。到现在,我仍然是我自己,仍旧是一棵树。”
    “I can’t love any more,” said the woman, “With my love, I have given away all that I am.”
    “我的爱已耗尽,”女人说,“为了爱,我已倾其所有,完全失去了自我。”
    “Look at me,” said the tree. “There are robins in my branches, owls in my trunk, moss and lady bugs living on my bark. They may take what I have, but not what I am.”
    “你看我,”树说,“我的树枝上有知更鸟,树干中有猫头鹰,苔藓和瓢虫生长在我的树皮中。他们可能带走我所拥有的,但带不走我自己。”
    Whether we know it or not, we are like the tree. Only our pride hangs on to a false sense of self, wanting to keep everything, refusing to follow advice or spiritual direction.
    不管我们知道与否,其实我们就像这棵树。虚荣心是由于对自我的错误认识,妄想将任何东西都据为己有,而拒绝听从别人的意见或者精神的指引。
    What we do doesn’t matter; how we do it is what counts. Change and growth is as natural as the sun coming up every morning and the setting of it every night. Go with what is inside you and listen to what your heart tells you. Why not even if just for today, reach out once more to a place that exists outside yourself without or from others…just once more.
    我们做什么并不重要,我们怎样去做才是有价值的。改变与成长,这对我们来说就像太阳每天都朝升夕落一样,不足为奇。带着自己真实的内心前行,倾听心灵深处的忠告。为什么今天就不再去一次那个存在于自己身外的地方呢?没有恐惧,也不用在乎自己和别人的评价,哪怕只是一次也好。
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
   孩子害怕黑暗,情有可原;人生真正的悲剧,却是成人害怕光明。
待人友善是修养,独来独往是性格.
cyr20000228
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝250
  • 关注271
  • 发帖数3838
  • 铜币11140枚
  • 贡献值194点
  • 好评度1152
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2017-08-20
  • 社区明星
  • 20天大作战
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 最爱沙发
5楼#
发布于:2016-05-23 13:59
好棒!,选一个当签名
love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
nichenlu5
论坛元老
论坛元老
  • 粉丝471
  • 关注10
  • 发帖数4421
  • 铜币25191枚
  • 贡献值726点
  • 好评度1536
  • 来自辽宁省 铁岭市 铁岭县
  • 最后登录2021-07-31
  • 社区居民
  • 发帖天才
  • 忠实会员
  • 师恩难忘
  • 幽默大师
  • 金点子
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 发帖能手
  • 20天大作战
6楼#
发布于:2016-05-23 17:55
@是什么意思???
liweiyan123
论坛元老
论坛元老
  • 粉丝640
  • 关注81
  • 发帖数15315
  • 铜币35545枚
  • 贡献值1980点
  • 好评度1377
  • 来自河北省 廊坊市 市辖区
  • 最后登录2023-11-03
  • 社区居民
  • 一鸣惊人
  • 20天大作战
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 幽默大师
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 发帖能手
  • 发帖天才
7楼#
发布于:2016-05-23 19:16
老朋友+qq 3029935834
a22232419750153
论坛元老
论坛元老
  • 粉丝859
  • 关注803
  • 发帖数7519
  • 铜币28672枚
  • 贡献值2233点
  • 好评度3437
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2020-06-29
  • 金点子
  • 师恩难忘
  • 20天大作战
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 社区明星
  • 发帖天才
  • 最爱沙发
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 忠实会员
  • 社区居民
8楼#
发布于:2016-05-23 20:24
sxjzzpy329:@a22232419750153518 @liweiyan123回到原帖
亲爱的女孩,在过去的很多年里,你已经说了太多言不由衷的话,做着身心背离的事情,你难道不难过么?你的那些豪言壮志,你的那股满腔热情,究竟是被什么磨灭的如此彻底,你大概早已忘记了你当初出发时的目的了吧。
HDR20001009
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝37
  • 关注62
  • 发帖数344
  • 铜币7866枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度9
  • 来自吉林省 松原市 宁江区
  • 最后登录2019-03-02
9楼#