• 社区居民
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
阅读:2549回复:2

[英语角]英语励志美文|不为往事扰,余生只愿笑

楼主#
更多 发布于:2018-07-30 21:27

Time forget me, or I forgot to follow, a turn around, is a lifetime.
时间忘了等我, 还是我忘了跟着走 , 一转身,便是一辈子。

To forget sb is pretty easy.Just don't see him/her,don't be a contemptible wretch.
忘记一个人挺简单:不要见,不要贱

Nobody can go back and start a new begining, but anyone can start now and make a new ending.
没有人可以回到过去重新开始,但谁都可以从现在开始,书写一个全然不同的结局。

Do not let your heart is tired!should learn the sake of open, bearish, learn to not force, learn to deep.
别让自己心累!应该学着想开,看淡,学着不强求,学着深藏。

Don't worry about the past, only laugh for the rest of your life.
“不为往事扰,余生只愿笑。”

Move on doesn’t mean you’ll forget all the memories. You’ll still remember it, but it doesn’t affect you anymore.
前进,不代表要抹掉所有回忆,你会一直记得,只不过已不再是乱你心者。

Crowded accidentaly across not anymore.
人潮拥挤再也不会不期而遇。

Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong & the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.
道歉并不总是代表我承认自己错了,只能说,我在乎我们的关系,比我自身还在乎。

最新喜欢:

syp13960435981syp139... cikufecncikufe... ylgjy9229ylgjy9...
两处相思同淋雪,此生也算共白头 .
wstianjie
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝237
  • 关注166
  • 发帖数5359
  • 铜币7690枚
  • 贡献值262点
  • 好评度390
  • 来自山东省 青岛市 胶州市
  • 最后登录2021-11-04
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区居民
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
沙发#
发布于:2018-07-30 21:28
1、One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
翻译:一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
出自:《泰坦尼克号》

2、We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
翻译:我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
出自:《廊桥遗梦》

3、I love you once; I love you twice; I love you more than beans and rice.
翻译:一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你此生不渝。
出自:《绝望主妇》

4、Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.
翻译:选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你带来快乐。
出自:《我最好朋友的婚礼》

5、Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.
翻译:只有跟你在一起,我才会有幸福的生活。你是我梦中的公主,当然我也是你梦中的王子。
出自:《初恋五十次》

6、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
翻译:一个人总要走走陌生的路,看看陌生的风景, 听听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 曾经拼命想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
出自:《蓝莓之夜》

7、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
翻译:有的人肤浅,有的人金玉其表败絮其中。但是终究有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚烂的人,当你遇到这个人后,会觉得其他人都黯淡无光。
出自:《怦然心动》

8、To me, you are perfect.
翻译:对于我来说,你是如此完美。
出自:《真爱至上》

9、Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
翻译:别忘了我只是一个普通的女孩,站在一个她所爱的男孩面前请求他来爱她。
出自:《诺丁山》

10、It was a million tiny little things. When you added them all up, it just meant we were supposed to be together.
翻译:无数件小事,若加起来,那表示我们前生注定。
出自:《西雅图不眠夜》
两处相思同淋雪,此生也算共白头 .
wstianjie
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝237
  • 关注166
  • 发帖数5359
  • 铜币7690枚
  • 贡献值262点
  • 好评度390
  • 来自山东省 青岛市 胶州市
  • 最后登录2021-11-04
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区居民
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
板凳#
发布于:2018-07-30 21:29
Try to hold the right hand with your left hand, and gave yourself most simple warmth. we should learn to get it by ourselves instead of craving for warmth from others.
试着用左手握住右手,给了自己最简单的温暖,不再奢求别人的给予,开始学着自己给自己。

One day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.

有一天,最美妙的奇遇会出乎意料地降临在你身上。

Always remember that, no matter how useless you feel, you’re someone’s reason to smile.
永远记住,无论你觉得自己多没用,你总会是某人微笑的理由。

The most painful thing in life is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.

人生最痛苦的就是,太重视别人了,甚至都忘记了自己也很特别。

You don’t have to be skinny to be pretty. You just have to be happy with your body, that’s what actually makes you look pretty.
你不需要把自己弄得骨瘦如柴才漂亮。开开心心接受你自己的身材,这才是让你变漂亮的原因。

If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.

如果你热爱一样东西,就拼命去追逐它,不管别人怎么看,只有这样梦想才能实现。
两处相思同淋雪,此生也算共白头 .
游客

返回顶部