• 发帖天才
  • 20天大作战
阅读:614回复:1

[用户互动]情态动词

楼主#
更多 发布于:2018-09-15 19:17
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
有关情态动词的练习题

( )1. - I get there on time today ? - No , you needn't .A. Can B. May C. Must D. Should
( )2. - May I talk about it with anyone I like ? - No , you .A. shouldn't B. mustn't C. needn't D. don't have to
( )3. A teacher do every exercise , but a pupil must .A. mayn't B. needn't C. can't D. mustn't
( )4. - Will you please give her a message when you see her ?- Yes , I .
A. shall B. will C. can D. must( )5. - Would you come back later next time ?
- No , I .A. shan't B. wouldn't C. won't D. mustn't
( )6. - Must we finish copying all these articles this morning ?- No , you .
A. mustn't B. haven't C. not have to D. don't have to( )7. The little girl dance before so many guests , she ?
A. doesn't dare to , dare B. daren't , doesC. dares not , dare D. daren't , dare
( )8. you tell me what's happening over there ?A. Could B. May C. Might D. Shall
( )9. I have a word with the manager , sir ?A. Will B. Would C. May D. Can
( )10. - Something flying far away must be a hawk .- No , it be a hawk .
A. mustn't B. mightn't C. can't D. might( )11. Man reach the moon or any other star in the universe now , but we get there years ago .
A. can ; couldn't B. are able to ; weren't able toC. must ; needn't D. can ; had to
( )12. Grandfather , my sister come ?A. will B. shall C. would D. could
( )13. " What I do for you ? " means " I help you ? "A. can , May B. shall ; Need C. can ; Can D. will ; Shall
( )14. - May I use your camera this Sunday ?- No , you .
A. needn't B. may not C. won't D. mustn't( )15. I like to go to the cinema with mother on Saturday evening .
A. will B. shall C. would D. can( )16. You mind your own business .
A. should B. are able C. have to D. had better( )17. The speaker spoke slowly so that he be heard clearly .
A. would B. should C. could D. shall( )18. The patient live long for his cancer .
A. has to B. mustn't C. can not D. needn't( )19. That naughty boy go out alone at night .
A. dare not B. dare not to C. doesn't dare D. didn't dare( )20. - May I see the secretary ?
- Try . But she (可能不)want to meet anyone .A. can't B. can C. may not D. may be not
( )21. -Could I borrow your dictionary?-Yes, of course you ______.
A. might B. will C. can D. should( )22. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone ______ get out.
A. had to B. would C. could D. was able to( )23. The monitor must be in the reading-room,_____?
A. mustn't B. doesn't C. needn't D. isn't( )24. He hardly ______ say anything more, since you know all about it.
A. don't B. needn't C. needs D. need( )25.You _____ to the meeting this afternoon if you have something important to do.
A. needn't to come B. don't need comeC. don't need coming D. needn't come
( )26. -May I pick a flower in the garden ? -______.A. No, you needn't B. Not, please
C. No, you mustn't D. No, you won't( )27.-Helen, will you be at the party tonight ?
-Yes, but I have so much homework to do that I really _______.A. won't B. can't C. mustn't D. shouldn't
( )28. If you listen to me, you _____ have some candies, Deary .A. shall B. may C. will D. must
( )29. Peter ____ come with us tonight, but he isn't very sure yet.A. may B. can C. will D. must
( )30.-Dare you go home at night ?-_________.
A. Yes, I do B. No, I daren'tC. No, I don't D. Yes, I dare so.
( )31. When you go abroad, do you _____ take your passport ?A. have to B. ought to C. be able to D. need
( )32.-You must phone us every week.-Yes, I _____.
A. must B. have to C. will D. should( )33. -Your language teacher looks a rather kind woman.
-But in fact she is cold and hard on us. You _____ believe it.A. should B. wouldn't C. mustn't D. might not.
( )34. A wise man __ sometimes make a mistake.A. can B. may C. might D. must
( )35. Don't get the ink on your shirt, for it _________.A. won't wash out B. won't be washed out
C. doesn't wash out D. can't be washed out( )36. -Is your father still an engineer ? -_______.
A. Yes, he was B. He didn't use toC. No, but he used to D. No, but he used to be
( )37. There are so many people in the street that I _____ get through.A. can't B. couldn't C. needn't D. mustn't
( )38. The classroom is empty. They must have gone to the sports ground,________?A. don't they B. didn't they C. haven't they D. hadn't they
( )39. -You ought to have come earlier.-Yes, I ______.But the traffic was heavy.
A. ought to B. should C. must have D. should have( )40. Last night he hurt his leg,but at last he ______ get home safely.
A. could B. can C. dare D. was able to( )41. -Shall I tell John about it ?
-No, you ______.I've told him already.A. needn't B. wouldn't C. mustn't D. shouldn't
( )42. Tom ought not to_____ me your secret,but he meant no harm.A. have told B. tell C. be telling D. having told
( )43. -When can I come for the photos ? I need them tomorrow afternoon.-They _____ be ready by 12:00.
A. can B. should C. might D. need( )44. Sorry I'm late. I ___ have turned off the alarm clock and gone back to sleep again.
A. might B. should C. can D. will( )45. -Are you coming to Jeff's party ?
-I'm not sure. I _____ go to the concert instead.A. must B. should C. would D. might
( )46. -Write to me when you get home.-________.
A. I must B. I should C. I will D. I can( )47. -I hear you have got a set of valuable Australian coins. _____ I have a look ?
-Yes, certainly.A. Do B. May C. Shall D. Should
( )48. -Is John coming by train ?-He should,but he ______ not. He likes driving his car.
A. must B. can C. need D. may

最新喜欢:

Yejiayi257Yejiay...
再见今天
未经允许,千万不要点击千万不要点击今遭老冷饿,多穿点衣裳
ddqjobjn
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝72
  • 关注25
  • 发帖数499
  • 铜币44921枚