[资料共享]pour的解释与用法

楼主#
更多 发布于:2018-11-20 22:06
pour[pɔː] [pɔr]
  • n. 倾泻;流出;骤雨
  • vt. 灌,注;倒;倾泻;倾吐
  • vi. 倾泻;涌流;斟茶
  • n. (Pour)人名;(伊朗)普尔;(捷)保尔

蜂涌而来英语高级口译成语表达精选(二)--考试辅导-口译笔... ... 锋芒毕露makeashowydisplayofonesabilities 蜂涌而来pour 逢场作戏joininthefunonoccasion ...
 倾泻 倾倒 不断流出短语Pour Steel 浇注钢水pour in 倾倒 ; 源源而来 ; 大量涌入 ; 注入Pour Spot 酒嘴更多网络短语

柯林斯英汉双解大词典

pour /pɔː/ [backcolor=url(&amp] CET4 TEM4 ( pouring, poured, pours )

• 1. V-T If you pour a liquid or other substance, you make it flow steadily out of a container by holding the container at an angle. 倒 (液体等)例:Pour a pool of sauce on two plates and arrange the meat neatly.倒一些酱到两个盘子里,然后把肉摆放整齐。
    例:Don poured a generous measure of scotch into a fresh glass.唐往新杯子里倒了很多苏格兰威士忌。
  • 2. V-T If you pour someone a drink, you put some of the drink in a cup or glass so that they can drink it. (给某人) 倒 (一杯饮料)例:He got up and poured himself another drink.他站起身来,给自己又倒了一杯。
    例:She asked Tillie to pour her a cup of coffee.她叫蒂莉给她倒一杯咖啡。
  • 3. V-I When a liquid or other substance pours somewhere, for example, through a hole, it flows quickly and in large quantities. 喷涌例:Blood was pouring from his broken nose.血正从他破了的鼻子里喷涌而出。
    例:Tears poured down both our faces.眼泪在我们两人脸上哗哗地流。
  • 4. V-I When it rains very heavily, you can say that it is pouring. (雨) 倾盆而下 [usu cont]例:It was still pouring outside.外面依旧大雨倾盆。
    例:The rain was pouring down.雨在倾盆而下。
  • 5. V-I If people pour into or out of a place, they go there quickly and in large numbers. (人) 大量涌至例:Any day now, the Northern forces may pour across the new border.如今任何一天,北方军队都可能大量涌过新边界。
    例:At six p.m. large groups poured from the numerous offices.下午6:00,大批人群从无数的办公室涌出。
  • 6. V-I If something such as information pours into a place, a lot of it is obtained or given. (信息等) 大量涌至例:Martin, 78, died yesterday. Tributes poured in from around the globe.78岁的马丁于昨日辞世,各种吊唁从全球各地大量涌来。
  • 7. to pour cold water on something →see water

词组短语同近义词词语辨析

pour out v. 倾吐;诉说pour into 川流不息地涌入pouring rain 瓢泼大雨;倾盆大雨pour point [化]倾点,流点;[化]流动点,浇注点;零pour in 大量地涌入,倾倒;蜂拥而来 更多词组短语

双语例句原声例句权威例句

• The drink fizzes up when you first pour it. 你初倒这种饮料时,它会嘶嘶冒泡。
    《21世纪大英汉词典》

• Pour milk out of the bottle into the glass. 把牛奶从瓶子里倒到玻璃杯里去。
    《新英汉大辞典》

• The beer will spume if you pour it too fast. 如果你把啤酒倒得太快,它会起泡的。
    《21世纪大英汉词典》
更多双语例句

词组短语

pour out v. 倾吐;诉说pour into 川流不息地涌入
pouring rain 瓢泼大雨;倾盆大雨pour point [化]倾点,流点;[化]流动点,浇注点;零
pour in 大量地涌入,倾倒;蜂拥而来 更多词组短语

应用推荐

最新喜欢:

xwszjy088xwszjy... jgnhgmphjgnhgm... mixiaohe315mixiao...
世界上最遥远的距离是说到与做到的距离。
mixiaohe315
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝71
  • 关注49
  • 发帖数1095
  • 铜币3170枚
  • 贡献值72点
  • 好评度144
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2019-09-29
  • 发帖能手
沙发#
发布于:2018-11-22 21:59
脑瓜子疼哎呀哎呀
You see, I'm a guy of simple taste.I enjoy dynamite... and gasoline.And do you know what they all have in common?They are all cheap.你看,我是个品味简单的人。我喜欢炸药…枪炮…和汽油。你知道他们有什么共通点吗?它们都很便宜。
游客

返回顶部