• 来自
  • 最后登录2019-07-25
  • 社区居民
阅读:1699回复:1

[美文分享]励志英语美文摘抄 Stay True to Yourself

楼主#
更多 发布于:2019-07-11 20:30
做真正的自己
But my idea of success is different today. And as you grow, you'll realise the definition of success changes. For many of you, today, success is being able to hold down 20 shots of tequila. For me, the most important thing in your life is to live your life with integrity, and not to give into peer pressure; to try to be something that you're not. To live your life as an honest and compassionate person; to contribute in some way. So to conclude my conclusion: follow your Passion, stay true to yourself. Never follow anyone else's path, unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path, and by all means you should follow that. Don't give advice, it will come back and bite you in the ass. Don't take anyone's advice. So my advice to you is to be true to yourself and everything will be fine.
但今日我对成功的定义变了,当你长大,你就会发现这点。对你们中的很多人来说,成功的定义是能灌下20杯龙舌兰酒。对我来说,生命中最重妥的事是:活得诚实!别屈从于同伴的压力,把自己变成本不是的那个人。要活得真诚,有怜悯之心,在某些方面有所贡献。这是结论的结论,追随热情,忠于自我。绝不要追随别人的脚步,除非你在森林里迷了路才要这么做。那时你真的该那样做。别给人忠告,它们会给你带来麻烦。也别接受任何人的忠告。那么,我要给大家的忠告是,做真正的自己,一切

图片:1-1F22H1263a93.jpg

图片:20140702100403_PhRKr.thumb.224_0.jpeg

The world has so many lessons to teach you. I consider the world, this Earth, to be like a school and our life the classrooms. And sometimes here in this Planet Earth school the lessons often come dressed up as detours or roadblocks. And sometimes as full-blown crises. And the secret I've learned to getting ahead is being open to the lessons, lessons from the grandest university of all, that is, the universe itself. It's being able to walk through life eager and open to self-improvement and that which is going to best help you evolve, because that's really why we're here, to evolve as human beings. To grow into more of ourselves, always moving to the next level of understanding, the next level of compassion and growth.

图片:29694931727799687_320x320.jpg

这个世界将教会你们很多。我认为这个世界,这个地球,就像一所学校,而我们的人生就像是教室。在世界这所大学里,有些课程会是人生的弯路或障碍,有些课程则充满危机。而我所学到的应对这一切的私、诀就是:勇于面对一切挫折与危机,世界本身就是世上最好的大学。在人生的旅途中,妥对生活充满激情,并不断提高自我,这就是进化为人类并存在于世的意义。不断提升自我,去追求人生的更高境界,去追求更高级别的怜悯和自我提高。
hi
hjh192149
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝69
  • 关注165
  • 发帖数1668
  • 铜币4013枚
  • 贡献值1点
  • 好评度50
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2021-05-08