内容包括:
1. 推荐的祝福语;  
2. 推荐的理由。
注意:
1. 词数100左右;  
2. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Sir/Madam,
   I am Li Hua, a student from China.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sincerely yours,
                                                                        Li Hua

好文三要素
l content(内容)
l structure(结构)
l language(语言)
写作流程
l 审题
l 谋篇
l 选材
l 遣词造句
l 整理成文
审题
l 主题:对于祖国的祝福语wishes to our home country
l 要点:1. 祝福语内容
2. 理由
l 人称:一人称和三人称
l 时态:现在时和将来时
谋篇
结构:
l Para One:背景+写作意图
l Para Two:要点一(选材)
要点二(拓展)
l Para Three:要点三:总结
选材
选材核心
l wishes to our home country
l wish my homeland steady and sustainable progress
l wish my homeland rapid advances in technology
l wish my homeland prosperity and harmony
l wish my homeland peaceful and powerful
遣词造句
l Knowing the collection of wishes to our home country from the website, I would like to…
l I wish China…
l The reason why… is that…
l …is based on the following reasons.
l technological breakthroughs
l new four great inventions
l shared bikes, electronic payments, high-speed railways and online shopping
l be extensively applied in many fields
l enjoy the convenience and efficiency
l the spirits of those devoted scientists
l help the development of many other countries
l That is my wish to my nation and I would be more than delighted if it is chosen.
l I’m eager to share my wish with all the young people around the world.
l Hope my recommendation can be picked.
过渡词语
l to begin with…/first of all…
l besides…/what’s more…
l however…
l otherwise…
l above all…
l finally…
l therefore…
l All in all/In a word…

Dear Sir or Madam,
I’m Li Hua, a student from China. Knowing the collection of wishes to our home country from the website, I would like to express my sincere wish to my motherland, China.
I’d like to wish China rapid advances in technology. My wish is based on the following reasons. First of all, China has witnessed a number of technological breakthroughs in recent years, such as new four great inventions — shared bikes, electronic payments, high-speed railways and online shopping. Chinese people have been enjoying all the great convenience and high efficiency the high-tech has brought. Besides, the spirits of those devoted scientists have always inspired more young people to be more committed to study. Due to these great achievements and dedicated scientists, I am confident that China will become more powerful in science and technology. Above all, I believe China’s progress will help the development of many other countries, for we value international friendship and cooperation a lot.
I’m eager to share my wish with all the young people around the world. Hope my recommendation can be picked. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely yours,
                                                                       Li Hua

练练手
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友 Jenny 正在做一份关于中国移动支付(mobile payment )的问卷调查,你是她的重点采访对象。请你根据下面所给要点用英文给Jenny写一封电子邮件,为她提供一些相关的信息。
要点
1. 你或你身边的人在日常生活中使用移动支付的情况;
2. 移动支付带来的好处;
3. 你的看法
参考词汇:微信:Wechat   支付宝:Alipay   二维码:QR code
注意:1. 词数 100 左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
Dear Jenny,
How is your survey on mobile payment going? _____________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours faithfully,
Li Hua

Dear Jenny,
How is your survey on mobile payment going? I’m glad I can help with it.
It is generally believed that China is the largest mobile payment market. Nowhere else is the cashless trend more obvious than in China. Most of us are used to paying by scanning QR codes whatever we buy—books, clothes, and electronic devices, to name a few, which is a glimpse into the life of most Chinese like me and my family.
   With the widespread use of mobile payment, Wechat and Alipay are two of the most convenient and safest ways to pay. We rarely need to carry a wallet or cash at all. Besides, never will we worry about getting fake notes or having to count change. In short, mobile payment has greatly changed peoples life in China.
Personally, I think mobile payment should be encouraged. First, it has won over consumers with its convenience. Another advantage is that there are often discounts if you make mobile payment, as major online payment platforms are competing to have more consumers use their service.
I hope my explanation can be of some help to you. Wish you good luck.
Yours faithfully,
Li Hua

题二:
在成长的过程中,我们总是对未来的职业充满憧憬。近期你班将以My Dream Career为题举行演讲比赛。请你根据以下要求写一篇英语演讲稿,内容包括:
1. 你的理想职业;
2. 选择它的理由;
3. 实现的途径。
注意:
1. 词数100词左右;
2. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数;
3. 可根据内容要点适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
                          My Dream Career
Dear classmates,
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for listening.  
My Dream Career

Dear classmates,
Good morning, everyone! Today, please allow me to deliver a brief speech on the career I will take up in the future. Undoubtedly, I have great expectations for the future job as everyone else does. My dream career is to be a tour guide.
Since my early age, I have been admiring tour guides who travel worldwide, enjoying the spectacular scenery, appreciating different cultures and enriching their life experiences at the same time. Besides, this career is financially rewarding as well so that I can live a well-off life. Additionally, I will have more opportunities to meet people from all walks of life, which is both challenging and interesting.
To be a good guide is no easy job, for it requires years of practice and continual learning. It is the wide range of knowledge, professionalism and dedication that make a highly qualified tour guide. Therefore, my dream can’t be fulfilled without industrious work to pave the way.
Thank you for listening!

最新喜欢:

JD1577862684561544JD1577... egiwasyxegiwas...
aqtxy
论坛版主
论坛版主
  • 粉丝411
  • 关注16
  • 发帖数10475
  • 铜币48958枚
  • 贡献值2059点
  • 好评度2215
  • 来自江苏省 苏州市 吴中区
  • 最后登录2022-08-29
  • 简单斑竹