• 好评度5
  • 来自黑龙江省 大庆市 林甸县
  • 最后登录2021-03-25
阅读:587回复:1

[励志青春]路灯为什么多半是暖色调的,大概是为了温暖每一个晚归的人吧。

楼主#
更多 发布于:2021-03-17 21:01

我想做一个温柔的人,远离城市的喧嚣,不吵不闹,不争不抢,行云流水地度过此生。

I want to be a gentle person, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, not noisy not noisy, not fight not rob, flowing through this life.

二、我始终都相信,那些从我指缝间悄悄溜走的岁月,虽然改变了我们的容颜,但是却丰富了我们的人生。

I always believe that those years slip away quietly from my fingers, although they have changed our appearance, but it has enriched our life.

三、我想青春的美好能不在于年龄,而在于青春的少年们,敢于做梦并敢于去追求的那颗心。

I think the youth of the beautiful may not lie in the age, but in the youth of the teenagers, dare to dream and dare to pursue the heart.

四、你如果不想沾染庸俗,那么你就必须要学会享受孤独。

If you don't want to be vulgar, then you must learn to enjoy loneliness.

五、“未来可期”,是一个很唯美的词,虽然这一路可能会遇到各种困难,但是却永远对未来充满着希望。

"The future is possible", is a very beautiful word, although the road may encounter various difficulties, but always full of hope for the future.

六、你要努力地去生活,还要习惯你身边人的去和留,因为美好的时光会帮你记得你所有的温柔和真诚。

You must strive to live, but also get used to the people around you to stay and go, because the good times will help you remember all your tenderness and sincerity.

七、你现在要学会自律的去生活,多读书,因为岁月虽然会带走我们的容颜,却带不走我们融于骨子里的气质。

You now have to learn to self-discipline to live, read more, because although the years will take away our appearance, but can not take away our temperament.

八、未来呀,那些沉重的话题,我们可以轻轻的说,以后长长的人生之路,我们也可以慢慢地走。

The future ah, those heavy topics, we can gently say, after the long road of life, we can also walk slowly.

九、希望我们每一个人都要精致到老,眼里都是星星,笑里都是彩虹。

I hope that every one of us should be exquisite to the old, the eyes are stars, laughter is the rainbow.

十、我们的一生是不是都会遇到两个类型的人,一个让你刻骨铭心的痛,一个让你没心没肺的笑。

Our life will not meet two types of people, a let you imprint is engraved on my heart pain, a let you heartless smile.

十一、虽然未来的路很远,我想要到达的地方还困难重重,继续走下去可能会很累,可是,我知道,如果现在就放弃的话会很可惜。

Although the future road is far away, I want to reach the place is still full of difficulties, continue to walk may be very tired, but, I know, if give up now will be a pity.

十二、虽然我们生活中会遇到很多的坎,不是每一次都能跳过,但是即使是摔倒,我们也可以选择,让自己摔的姿势美一点。

Although we will encounter a lot of obstacles in life, not every time can jump over, but even if it is a fall, we can choose to make their fall posture a little bit more beautiful.

十三、如果命运没有足够的优待你,那你更要好好努力的优待你自己,我们这一生,颠沛流离,到头来,就是为了遇到更好的自己,仅此而已。

If the fate is not enough to treat you well, then you have to work hard to treat yourself well, we this life, displaced, in the end, is to meet a better yourself, that's all.

十四、岁月很长,那些过去的事和错过的人就让他成为过去,你且保持温柔与善良,那些该来的都会如期而至。

The years are very long, those in the past and missed people let him become the past, you and keep gentle and kind, those who should come will come as expected.

changtingcz12
限言学员
限言学员
  • 粉丝72
  • 关注65
  • 发帖数3150
  • 铜币14029枚
  • 贡献值110点
  • 好评度711
  • 来自福建省 龙岩市 长汀县
  • 最后登录2022-06-04
  • 2021高考助力