• 忠实会员
  • 社区居民
阅读:919回复:2

[学习方法]初中英语作文的万能句子

楼主#
更多 发布于:2022-04-09 15:09

段落首句

1. 俗话说(常言道)„„,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。
There is an old saying______. Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
2. 关于„„人们有不同的观点。 一些人认为„„
There are different opinions among people as to ____ . Some people suggest that____.
3. 现在,„„,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,„„;其次,„„。更为糟糕的是„„。
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second, ____. What makes things worse is that______.
4. 现在,„„很普遍,许多人喜欢„„,因为„„,另外(而且)„„。
Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ Because ______. Besides,______.
5. 任何事物都是有两面性,„„也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception. It has both advantages and disadvantages.
6. 关于„„人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)„„,在他们看来,„„
People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them, _____.
7. „已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中引发激烈的辩论。
„has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.
8 .„在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用, 它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题 ... ...has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well
9. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题„,这个问题变得越来越严重。
Man is now facing a big problem ..., which is becoming more and more serious.
10、如今,人们普遍认为...,但是我怀疑...。
Nowadays,it is generally/commonly believed that..., but I wonder that...
11、“如同硬币的正反面,...也有积极的一面和消极的一面。
Like a coin has two sides, there is a positive aspect and a negative aspect to...
12、“近来,...的问题已经成为人们注目的焦点。” Currently, the issue of ...has been brought to public attention
13、“随着...的快速增长,...在日常生活中已经变得越来越重要。
Along with the rapid growth of ..., ...has become increasingly important in our daily

列举时可以用

First of all 首先 secondly其次 beside另外 what's more另外
First 首先 Second 第二 After that另外 Later还有 on last最后

衔接词

另外 what's more moreover beside apart from 事实上 in fact as a matter of fact 结果是 as a result,
原因是 results from the fact that... Because 列举:For example 对 比 :on the other hand,
我们都知道 As we all know... 结论:in a word
表达自己看法 In my opinion As far as I am concerned 结尾 Only we in this way can we achieve the goal. 只有这样我们才能达到我们的目标
Only when we can take care of ourselves, can we know how to take care of the one we love. 只有这样,我们才能保护好自己,才能保护好我们在乎的东西

解决方法题型 :

要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径
1. 问题现状
2. 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)
In recent days, we have to face the problem A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明A的现状).Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一)。 For another -------------(解决方法二)。 Finally, --------------(解决方法三)。 Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法)。Only we in this way can we achieve the goal.

说明利弊题型:

这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测) 1. 说明事物现状
2. 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面) 3. 你对现状(或前景)的看法
Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a mean role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一)。 Besides -------------------(A的优点之二)。
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点). In my opinion„.
Only in this way, ---------------(对前景的预测).)

议论文的框架 :

(1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 )
There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目
_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二
______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.
As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二
______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. (2)利弊型的议论文
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题
_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
Just As a popular saying goes, “every coin has two sides”, __讨论议题
_____ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题
____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.

英语书信的常见写作模板

开头部分:
How nice to hear from you again.
Let me tell you something about the activity.
I’m glad to have received your letter of Apr. 9th.
I’m pleased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit. I’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America. 结尾部分:
With best wishes.
I’m looking forward to your reply.
I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier.

图表作文写作模板

The chart gives us an overall picture of the 图表主题. The first thing we notice is that 图表最大特点 . This means that as (进一步说明).
We can see from the statistics given that 图表细节一 . After 动词-ing 细节一中的第一个变化, the动词-ed+幅度+时间(紧跟着的变化) . The figures also tell us that图表细节二 . In the column, we can see that accounts for (进一步描述).
Judging from these figures, we can draw the conclusion that (结论). The reason for this, as far as I am concerned is that (给出原因). / It is high time that we (发出倡议).
如果没有如果,时间是否会为我们停留?曾经看过的夕阳,听过的潮落,都被时间掩埋,幻成泡沫.
JD1622881639706
特级铁粉
特级铁粉
  • 粉丝47
  • 关注24
  • 发帖数652
  • 铜币5794枚
  • 贡献值7点
  • 好评度223
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2023-07-18
  • 社区居民
  • 最爱沙发
  • 发帖能手
  • 学有所成
  • 简单15载,因你而精彩
  • 2022虎福生威
  • 2022冬奥【雪花火炬】纪念版勋章
沙发#
发布于:2022-04-09 16:26
That is good
达瓦里希!
JD1596613216137
论坛版主
论坛版主
  • 粉丝181
  • 关注37
  • 发帖数11566
  • 铜币13001枚
  • 贡献值1055点
  • 好评度1870
  • 来自山东省 德州市 德城区
  • 最后登录2024-02-21
  • 社区居民
  • 16周年庆勋章
  • 忠实会员
  • 社区明星
  • 2022冬奥【雪花火炬】纪念版勋章
  • 最爱沙发
  • 2022虎福生威
  • 简单15载,因你而精彩
  • 简单斑竹
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 2021东京奥运会
板凳#
发布于:2022-04-09 17:32
哎嘿 这些万能句式我以前用过
养成拍照的习惯 试着记录平淡又闪光的日子 我又不是年年都风华正茂.❥(^_-)
I remember everyone who left me told me that they would accompany me for a long time.❤
游客

返回顶部