• 5月打卡勇士
  • 2023年中高考加油
  • 16周年庆勋章
阅读:340回复:2

[资料共享]中考满分英语作文23篇

楼主#
更多 发布于:2022-12-31 09:25
中考满分英语作文 篇1
People will make a lot of friends during their lifetime, the more friends they make, the more capable they are.  Some young people are proud of having many friends, but only the true friends deserve us to care about.  The person we make must be positive to life.  He will set the good example to you and help you to be a better man.  The bad friends will make you perverted, especially for the teenagers, they can’t make the right judgement and are easy to follow others, so the friends are very important part of their lives.  Once they make the wrong friends, they will do the bad thing.  So we don’t need more friends, just the right one.  人们会交很多朋友在他们的一生中,他们交到越多的朋友,就越有能力。  一些年轻人为拥有很多朋友感到自豪,但只有真正的朋友值得我们在意。  我们结交的人必须对生活积极向上。  他给你树立榜样,帮助你成为一个更好的人。  坏的朋友会让你堕落,尤其是青少年,他们不能做出正确的判断,很容易跟随别人,所以,朋友是他们生活非常重要一部分。  一旦他们交友不慎,就会做坏事。  所以我们不需要更多的朋友,只需要好的朋友。
中考满分英语作文 篇2
Recently, there were a lot of mice running in and out of my house at night, so we bought the drug to poison the mice.  Two days later, my mother found two dead mice in the corner of the house, I was so scared, it was so disgusting and I refused to see the bodies.  When my mother throwed them away, I though about the cleaners, they needed to clear the rubbish, they face these things every day.  I admire them so much, they are doing the greatest job.  I feel guilty to throw away the rubbish, making them to do the extra job.  From now on, I will behave myself and be a polite girl.  最近,有很多老鼠晚上在我家里出没,所以我们买了药来毒死老鼠。  两天后,我妈妈在房子的角落里发现了两死老鼠,我很害怕,很恶心,我拒绝看尸体。  当母亲把老鼠扔掉后,我想到了清洁工,他们需要清理垃圾,每天面对这些事情。  我佩服他们,他们做着最伟大的工作。  我感到内疚,我会乱扔垃圾,使他们做额外的工作。  从现在起,我要自我约束,成为一个有礼貌的女孩。
中考满分英语作文 篇3
Most people have thought about the question of what will they do if tomorrow were the last day for them.  Some parents said they wanted to travel to the place they had always wanted, or they just spent the day together, having a date liked they just met before.  When the children were asked, they gave the answer that they wanted to spend the time with their parents.  The parents were so moved as they saw the video, the underestimated their children’s love for them, because sometimes arguments happened and the children would say bad words to hurt their feelings.  The children love their parents always, no matter what happens.  大多数人都会想过这个问题,如果明天是最后一天,他们会做什么。  一些家长说,他们想去一直想要去的地方,或者花一整天时间在一起,来一场认识前的约会。  当孩子们被问到这个问题,他们给出答案,想花时间与他们的父母在一起。  父母非常感动,当他们看到了视频,低估了孩子对自己的爱,因为有时发生了争论,孩子们会说难听的话伤害了他们的感情。  孩子们永远爱他们的父母,无论发生什么。
中考满分英语作文 篇4
In recent years, my hometown has changed greatly, because of new road and railway has been built. Previously, my hometown was closed to the outside world. Several years ago, the government paid much money on changing the basic equipment of my hometown. Building new roads is the biggest project. It took about half a year to build the new road. After finish, people have more methods to make money. And we have more communication with other places, which is a good way to develop ourselves. About two years latter, the railway was built. After that, there have been more and more changes happened in my hometown. Now, my hometown has developed into a big and rich town. People live a happy life.  比较近几年,由于建成新的公路和铁路,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。以前,我的家乡与外界隔绝。几年前,政府花了大量资金改变家乡的基本设备。新建公路是比较大的工程。新建公路大约花了半年时间。公路建成后,人们找到了更多赚钱的方法。而且,我们可以与其他地方互通,这是我们发展自己的好方法。大约两年后,铁路修好了。从那以后,我的家乡发生了越来越多的变化。现在,我的家乡已经变成一个富裕的大城镇。人民过着幸福的生活。
中考满分英语作文 篇5
At present more and more students chase stars,especially many middle school students.  When it comes the problem of star-worshipping,people hold the different ideas. Some people agreewith star-worshipping. There are many reasons.Firstly, it's fashionable for students to discuss stars'things among their classmates. Secondly, they canrealize more culture. Thirdly, they can study stars'advantages and achieve our own aim extremelyhard. However, others are against the idea above.They think that star-worshipping costs a lot of moneyand time. They blindly worship easily and lose direction. They coda imitate stars and easilyget bad habit. Even, they waste school work.  In my opinion, star-worshipping is a bad thing. Tow reasons can explain my idea. On the onehand, we spend a lot of afford to understand the stars' entertainment news. On the otherhand. It affects our study. After all, it's very important for us to have our own career. In a word,we must have a rational way to worship star .
中考满分英语作文 篇6
I like to see movie so much, before I was in middle school, science fiction movie is my favorite movie, like Harry Potter, for which I read the books for not only one time. But as I grow up, I start to watch other types of movie, like horror movie. I was afraid of watching horror movie before, because I would think about the horrible plots at night, even in my dreams, I would dream about it. One day, my friends asked me to watch horror movie with them, then I realized it was so exciting, the unknown plot caught my eyes. Sometimes I kept my eyes closed because of the scaring faces. But I loved this feeling. Since then, I fall in love with horror movie, I become more and more brave. Now watching horror movie has become an interesting activity with my friends.  我很喜欢看电影,在我上中学的时候,科幻电影是我最喜欢的电影,像《哈利波特》,我读了不仅一次这本书。但是当我长大了,我开始看其他类型的电影,喜欢恐怖电影。我以前害怕看恐怖电影,因为我晚上会想起那可怕的情节,甚至在我的梦里,我会梦到它。一天,我的朋友叫我去看恐怖电影,然后我发现它是如此令人兴奋,未知的情节吸引了我的眼睛。有时我闭上我的眼睛,因为里面有吓人的脸庞。但是我喜欢这种感觉。从那时起,我就爱上了恐怖电影,我变得越来越勇敢。现在,和朋友们看恐怖电影已经成为一项有趣的活动。
中考满分英语作文 篇7
China the great father of Hybrid Rice - Mr. Yuan Longping, was born in Beijing, he is our great Chinese rice engineering, biology professor, the United Nations Food Industry consultant.From the beginning of 196x, Mr. Yuan Longping began studying hybrid rice technology, to 1975 study successful cultivation techniques of hybrid rice, hybrid rice he for large area promotion foundation.In 196xto 1965in two rice blossom season, he and the team every day is so hard, feet on the mud, long bow, not tired a day and night, holding long-term backache, finally in the paddy fields found a natural male sterile plants.Yuan Longping experienced many failures, he did not flinch, he let us Chinese pride, let the whole world people sit up and take notice!  中国伟大的杂交水稻之父-袁隆平先生,出生于北京,他是我们中国的伟大的水稻工程学家、生物教授、联合国粮食业首席顾问.从196x年开始,袁隆平先生就开始研究杂交水稻技术,至1975年研究成功杂交水稻种植技术,他为大面积推广杂交水稻奠定了基础.在196x年至1965年两年的水稻开花季节里,他与研究小组每天都是如此的辛苦,双脚踩在烂泥中,长久的低头弯腰,不知劳累了多少个日日夜夜,强忍着长期性腰酸背痛,终于在稻田里发现一种天然雄性不育的植株.袁隆平先生经历的很多失败,他并没有退缩,他让我们中国人骄傲,让全世界的人刮目相看!
中考满分英语作文 篇8
Should Yuanmingyuan Be Rebuilt?  Yuanmingyuan, “Garden of all gardens”, was burnt and fell into ruins in 1860. Recently my classmates had a discussion about whether it should be rebuilt or not.  Supporters of rebuilding the garden say only by doing so can we see the original sight of the garden, which reflects the Chinese civilization. And it will be another place of interest for tourists. If partly rebuilt, it will provide a comparison and help us remember the history.  Those who disagree think it more reasonable to keep the garden like this. The ruins will remind us of the past. We should never forget the history. Other buildings like Palace Museum and Summer Palace can also be symbols of the Chinese culture, so it isn’t necessary to rebuild this garden. Some also worry that the environment will be destroyed when the construction goes on in this district.  Personally, it is advisable to rebuild Yuanmingyuan , which will add beauty to the city . What’s more , the new scenic spot will no doubt promote the economic development of the local.
中考满分英语作文 篇9
Ms. Li, our English teacher, must have found it strange on Teachers’ Day: she did not receive a single greeting card from us students. She would have never thought a complete surprise was waiting for her.  As Teachers’ Day was approaching, our class decided to hold a party to celebrate the important day for a change this year. On the afternoon of September 10,some of us decorated our classroom with paper flowers and balloons, and others went to buy cakes, drinks and fruits. The blackboard was decorated with beautiful words, which read “Happy Teachers’ Day!”  Entering the classroom, Ms. Li was surprised to find we were standing in line, clapping hands and saying loudly “Happy Teachers’ Day!” Wang Hua, our monitor, presented her with the prepared flowers. Some of the girls sang songs for Ms. Li, and three boys showed their kung fu talent. Before we left, we enjoyed a new English song by Ms. Li.  Ms. Li spent a wonderful time with us, but we know that we cannot thank her enough for all her hard work and guidance.
中考满分英语作文 篇10
It was a very busy evening, I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Shanghai opera contest. The apartment was very quiet. Suddenly the light went out. It was a blackout, but I liked it very much. It came and I didn’t have to do my homework.  We went to the living room very slowly. After 5 minutes, we all sat in the sofa. It was a lucky, fortunate day. I said that let’s held a concert. My parents aGREed with me. I took out some candles and lighted up. We were singing, laughing and talking. We had a really good time. But while I was singing, the light suddenly turned on. Oh, my God. My father went back to his room went on writing. My mother turned on the TV and said to me Dear, do your homework!  I felt very frustrated. I sat at the desk and thought I hated light. I hoped there would be a blackout the next day. I thought I would enjoy myself more and more. I went into a dream
中考满分英语作文 篇11
Chinese Lunar New Year, or Spring Festival falls on January 1st according to the lunar calendar, usually around the late January or early February. As the start of spring as well as a new year, it is the most important celebration of the year. Each family get reunited during the New Year. On the Eve, there is a big dinner for the family when each member return to get together.  The biggest New Year's party is held on CCTV. Hundreds of people gather there, meanwhile millions of others all over the country were sitting in front of the screen to watch excellent performances for more than four hours continuously. The bell strike twelve at midnight to welcome the coming of the New Year or Spring. People start to set off firecraks and say "Happy New Year" to each other.  中国的农历新年,也叫春节,是在农历的1月1号,通常差不多是公历的1月尾或2月初。作为春天的开始和新的一年,这是一年中最重要的节日。每个家庭都会在新年的时候团聚。在晚上,会有很丰盛的晚餐,这是家里的每一个人都回到了家。  最盛大的春节联欢晚会是CCTV举行的。成百的人聚集在那里,同时,城市里的百万的人都坐在电视荧幕面前收看这个一直持续差不多四个小时的盛大表演。当钟声敲响12下时,大家一起欢迎新的一年的到来。人们开始放烟花并互相祝福新年快乐。
中考满分英语作文 篇12
I'm happy to have such a good summer holiday!Of course,I have many things to prepare.  First,I need to make a plan about my holiday.I will do my homework 5 hours a day,and I want to read some famous English books to improve my English study.Then, I will see some funny comedies.Mr.Bean or Tom Hanks's movies all cool! They can relax myself!If I have enough time,I will go dancing and swimming! I wanna keep fit,you know!And,I will spend some time on my math.I always be careless on the math exam.I want to be careful!  I really have a large number of things to do,maybe It's a bit busy and nervous.but I like this sort of life.I will try my best to do these tings!I believe myself,I can do all of them!It's nice to have this kind of courage!  我很高兴有这么好的暑假!当然,我有很多事情要准备。  首先,我需要做一个关于我的假期计划。我将尽我的.功课,一天5小时,我想阅读一些英文书来提高我的英语学习。然后,我会看到一些有趣的comedies.mr.bean或汤姆·汉克斯的电影都很酷!他们可以放松自己!如果我有足够的时间,我会去跳舞和游泳!我想保持健康,你知道吗?!而且,我会花一些时间在数学上,我总是在数学考试中粗心大意,我要小心!  我真的有很多事情要做,也许是有点忙,但是我喜欢这样的生活,我会尽我最大的努力去做这些事情!我相信我自己,我能做到这一切!有这样的勇气真是太好了!
中考满分英语作文 篇13
However we are, however the world is, we are living in the same world. Maybe some are rich, others are poor, some are healthy, others are unhealthy, but there is an only warm heart around us… Thanksgiving. As a student, I'll leave my mother school. There are so many feelings in my heart, because so many people give me so much. I was born in a poor family. When I had problems with the cost of living, unknown people raised money to pay for my costs. When I couldn't go to school for illness, my teachers helped me with subjects in their free time; When I fell down in exams, my teachers always brought me warm words and encouraged me to get over differences. Now I’ve become one of the top students, but I think my success depends on the people who always love and care for me without return. Finally, I think I should have a thankful heart to help others, and give my love to the people in trouble around me, give my love to my society, give my love to my parents.  pollution produced is very dangerous. People will go to the moon for vacations. What do you think?
中考满分英语作文 篇14
With more and more cars coming into our families, we are happy that it has greatly improved our life. But unluckily, it has also brought many problems, such as heavy traffic and traffic accidents.  Traffic safety is everybody's business. We must obey the rules. For example, we must walk on walk side, when we cross zebra – crossing, stop and look right and left, then go across fast. Don’t play football on the road .we can tell our parents not to drink before they drive, not to run through red lights, not to talk and laugh while driving etc.  We can say cars are coming into our life, but only when everybody thinks traffic safety is everybody's business can we be safe driving on roads and walking on sidewalks.
中考满分英语作文 篇15
I’m very glad to tell you about my winter holiday .It will be both relaxing and meanful . Let me tell you in detail.  First, studying is the most important thing for me, so I have to finish my homework carefully and do lots of exercises everyday .I’ll probably have two or three lessons so that I can make more progress.  Then I should do sports at the same time. Not only because the PE exam in next term, but also for my own health.  Phsics interests me a lot ,and I also like to read some books about it in my free time .At the end of the vacation,maybe I’ll go sighting with some friends and some books to another city .  I think my plan is the best possible one .I’m hopeful the winter holiday will come soon .  我来告诉你关于我的寒假非常高兴。这将是既轻松又有意义。让我详细地告诉你。  首先,学习对我来说是最重要的,所以我必须认真完成作业,每天做大量的练习,我可能要上两、三节课,这样我才能取得更大的进步。然后我应该同时做运动。不仅是因为下学期的体育考试,而且是为了我自己的健康。物理我很感兴趣,而且我也喜欢在业余时间读一些这方面的书。在假期结束,也许我会去观光和一些朋友和一些书去另一个城市。  我认为我的计划是最好的,我希望寒假即将到来。
中考满分英语作文 篇16
May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.  In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.  May Day is my favorite day!  五月一日是一个星期日。这是劳动节。妈妈对我说:“打开你的眼睛,看看窗外。多么好的一天!让我们去公园,“所以我的母亲,我的同学和我去公园。我书包里带了一些食物。在去公园的路上。我看见蓝天白云。我看到一些梨树和苹果树等。在树下面,有几种不同种类的花。它是丰富多彩的,蓝色,红色,黄色,粉色,紫色,橙色和白色。我看到一些气球和蝴蝶在天空。我吃了爆米花,玉米片,香蕉和棒棒糖。他们都很棒。在下午,我们去了动物园。我参观了鸟类,老鼠,猫,狗,鹦鹉,仓鼠,兔子等。可能是我最喜欢的一天!
中考满分英语作文 篇17
How to protect/save our environment/world?  The environmental pollution is worse and worse /more and more seriously today. Water is polluted; we have no clean water to drink. Many trees are cutting down, some animals is getting less and less. Some factories are pouring dirty air in the sky, the population is increasing faster and faster, resources are getting less and less…etc. Not only does it affect our lives and health, it but also has a great affection in the future. People's health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. Many people died of diseases. In order to live a better life, we need protect our world.  We shouldn’t throw away rubbish everywhere. We want to recycle, reduce, reuse things .Don’t waste things. This saves money and reduces pollution. Use things for as long as possible. We don’t use plastic bags. We must plant more trees and stop the people cutting them .We hope our world becomes more and more beautiful.
中考满分英语作文 篇18
A person's life cannot lack of good faith, if you lack of sincerity, that your friend would distrust for you, you must have the good faith, without integrity, that is to hurt yourself!  About XiaoYun on Sunday, I come out to play, I'm on time to the site, but XiaoYun was too slow to come. I want to still go to her home to find her, he said, I went to her house. To XiaoYun home, I call her no response, I have no response, and let out a cry which is a wave of anger welled up in my mind, but then I think she maybe have something urgent, asked her to school!  Ask XiaoYun on Monday, I went to school, got complain, I got very angry. She did not abide by the contract, i.e., why blame me, I am angry and sad. I think I can with her this after you don't obey the arrangement, also blame others make friends!  This is making me understand people who do not abide by the contract will always have her karma, XiaoYun since didn't make friends with me, just a lot of people make friends with her. I want to repay!
中考满分英语作文 篇19
Smoking is bad for our health. It may cause cancers or other diseases. Every year hundreds of people catch diseases because of smoking. Some even die of it. Few people like staying together with smokers.  Since smoking has so much harm, smokers should get rid of the bad habit. You can try to change it little by little. When you want to smoke, eat some nuts or sugars. You can also do some interesting things to divert your attention.  Please give up smoking for your health.  Its quite dangerous for us to smoke. Smokers only wanted to try it at first. But they smoke more and more, and when they want to give it up, they cant. The habit is so strong that it is very hard to get rid of. Some people have got cancers. Some of them die of it. No one likes to stay together with smokers for a long time.Their family suffer from smoking.  Please give up smoking for your and your familys health.  吸烟有害我们的健康,它可能导致癌症和其它疾病。每年有成百上千人因为吸烟染上疾病。一些人死于吸烟。很少人喜欢和吸烟者呆在一起。  既然吸烟有这么多危害,吸烟者应戒掉这个坏习惯。你可以一点一点改掉。当你想吸烟时,你可以吃一些坚果或糖类,你也可以做一些有趣的事情以转移注意力。  为了你的健康,请戒烟吧!
中考满分英语作文 篇20
A popular activity that proposed by the famous actress Emma Waston had responsed by a lot of people. Emma Waston left the books in London subway and the people who picked up them were lucky guys. The purpose of this activity is to advocate people to read. So there are some people curious about the situation in China and the journalists have done the similar experiment. They left some books in Guangzhou subway, but the result frustrated the journalists, because barely had persons to pick up the books, some were taken away by the cleaners as the rubbish, some were left where they were. The result shows that less people keep reading, they are busy working and have no idea of the value of a book. Everybody has their own stuff, but if we make out some time to read everyday, then we will be different.  由著名女演员艾玛沃森发起的一项受欢迎的活动得到了很多人的回应。艾玛沃森在伦敦地铁站留下了很多书本,捡到的人是幸运的人。这个活动的目的是倡导人们看书。所以有些人好奇在中国的情况,记者做了类似的实验。他们在广州地铁留下一些书,但结果让记者沮丧,因为几乎没有人拿起书,一些被清洁工当作垃圾拿走,一些留在原地。结果表明,很少人保持阅读,他们忙于工作,不了解一本书的价值。每个人都有自己的事情,但如果我们每天出抽出一些时间来读书,就会有所不同。
中考满分英语作文 篇21
I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen. We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white because white is my favourite colour. My brother also bought some clothes. On the third day, my mother took me to Jinjiang Entertainment Centre. It was full of people. I played many kinds of games there. I had a good time. The other days, I went to some other interesting places, such as the Oriental Bright Pearl TV Tower, the Huangpu River and Shanghai International Conference Centre. I didn’t forget to do my homework in the evening. I had a full and happy holiday.  -
中考满分英语作文 篇22
On March 5th, 2007, our city witnessed a disaster of snowstorm that had never happened in the last hundred years.  The snowstorm lasted for a whole day, greatly affecting the life of people. Early in morning it was snowing heavily and many vehicles were trapped on the roads. Therefore, people were forced to head for their destinations on foot. Not only were all the flights cancelled but also many trains were delayed. The city government called on all the citizens and soldiers to take an active part in the activities of cleaning snow.  Besides, the city government took all kinds of urgent measures to rescue the people trapped in the snowstorm to ensure that everything returned to normal as soon as possible.  Experiencing such a severe snowstorm, I firmly believe that united, we are strong; divided, we are weak.
中考满分英语作文 篇23
At present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit - cheating in examinations.  There are three main reasons. First, schools have given students too many exams, some of which are too difficult. Second, some students are not hard-working and they don't work hard at their lessons. Third, they waste a lot of time playing games or surfing the Internet. So they haven't enough time to prepare for the exams. Finally, students have to do so to make their teachers and parents happy.  In my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. We students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. Besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.  目前,许多中学生养成了坏习惯,考试作弊。  主要原因有三。首先,学校给学生太多的考试,其中一些是太困难。其次,一些学生不勤奋,不努力学习功课。第三,他们浪费了很多时间玩游戏或上网。所以他们没有足够的时间为考试做准备。最后,学生们这样做他们的老师和家长高兴。  在我看来,考试作弊行为对我们的学习有很大的危害。我们学生应该诚实,勤奋,只有这样我们才能提高我们的学习和进步。此外,我们的教师应该为我们提供较少的考试和更多的时间来研究自己。

最新喜欢:

xhj678jkqhxhj678... JD1672371244846316JD1672...
接下来最幸福的事情莫过于,三年后被理想大学录取,使劲吃睡玩,能和喜欢的人在一起。

把自己扔到宇宙里,所有好的坏的,开心不开心的,就不那么闪耀了。
JD1672371244846
特级铁粉
特级铁粉
  • 粉丝240
  • 关注17
  • 发帖数405
  • 铜币2322枚
  • 贡献值15点
  • 好评度1194
  • 来自