[学习方法]介词的学习要点之抽象介词

楼主#
更多 发布于:2023-02-26 10:11
介词表示趋向(抽象)
介词如何使用?
表示方位/方向
表示趋向(抽象)
against
【阅读理解】Most people in southern China carry the gene CR1, which protects against malaria(疟疾).
【阅读理解】When I started running in my 30s, I realized running was a battle against myself.
It was all about the battle against my own body and mind. A test of wills!
题一:【完形填空】 It was a tradition for the school’s old team to play against the   19   team at the end of spring practice.
A. successful          B. excellent
C. strong              D. new
beyond   超出;超越
【阅读理解】Working out in the morning provides additional benefits beyond being physically fit.
题二:【单句语法填空】Alice was admitted into Peking University, which is a success ________ her wildest dreams.
题三:【单句语法填空】This new type of Tesla is so expensive that it is far ________ the reach of people with average incomes.
from在阅读理解中的考查
from
免于;避免
be absent from          be free from
keep from           protect/prevent from
【阅读理解】Far from charging consumers high prices, many of these services are free (users pay, in effect, by handing over yet more data).
题四:【单句语法填空】If men insisted on being free _____ the burden of self-dependence and responsibility for the common good, they would cease to be free.
题五:【阅读理解】A machine with a specific purpose has another quality, one that we usually associate with living things: a wish to preserve its own existence.
68. Machines with specific purposes are associated with living things partly because they might be able to ______.
A. prevent themselves from being destroyed
B. achieve their original goals independently
C. do anything successfully with given orders
D. beat humans in international chess matches
on在阅读理解中的考查
on
聚焦于…
count on depend on rely on  
fix one’s attention/eyes on
be focused/based on
【阅读理解】Today, many Chinese people are learning Western styles and theories rather than focusing on Chinese traditions.
题六:【单句语法填空】Dobrindt wants three things: that a car always chooses property (财产) damage over personal injury; that it never distinguishes between humans based ______ age or race.
题七:【单句语法填空】If you like, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice on the bananas will prevent them turning brown. Frozen bananas will last several weeks, depending _____ their ripeness and the temperature of the freezer.
无论你在这个世界上什么地方,我一定会带着你喜欢的花再去见你.
游客

返回顶部