• 发帖天才
阅读:455回复:0

[学习方法]两步搞定定语从句语法题

楼主#
更多 发布于:2023-02-26 11:03
Notting Hill
She may be the face I can’t forget,
a trace of pleasure I regret,
may be my treasure or the price I have to pay.
She may be the song that summer sings,
may be the chill that autumn brings.
may be a hundred different things,
within the measure of the day.
定语是什么?

a hairless man  形容词
a man without hair  介词短语
a man who doesn’t have hair 句子
定语从句:句子充当定语
定语从句
The man who doesn’t have hair is my teacher.
先行词
The teacher is the man who doesn’t have hair.
先行词
英语中,单句中,有且只能有1个谓语动词。出现多个谓语动词(≥2)时,可以添加连接词
定从中的连词
who     whom 人
which     as  物
that          whose       人或物
when where why
时间        地点        原因
The reason why… is that…

According to a review of evidence in a medical journal, runners live three years    61    (long) than non-runners. You don’t have to run fast or for long    62    (see) the benefit. You may drink, smoke, be overweight and still reduce your risk of    63    (die) early by running.
 While running regularly can’t make you live forever, the review says it    64    (be) more effective at lengthening life    65    walking, cycling or swimming. Two of the authors of the review also made a study published in 2014    66    showed a mere 5 to 10 minutes a day of running reduced the risk of heart disease and early deaths from all    67    (cause).
 The best exercise is one that you enjoy and will do. But otherwise…it’s probably running. To avoid knee pain, you can run on soft surfaces, do exercises to   68   (strength) your leg muscles (肌肉), avoid hills and get good running shoes. Running is cheap, easy and it’s always    69   (energy). If you are time poor, you need run for only half the time to get the same benefits as other sports, so perhaps we should all give    70    a try.
两步搞定定从语法题
1. 分析句子成分     1. 判断是定从
2. 选连词           2. 根据模型选连词          

传统方法           新技巧
两步搞定定从语法题
1. 确定定从
n. + ______ + 句子(v. )
The Chinese Ministry of Agriculture finds that between 2005 — when the government started a soil-testing program _____ gives specific fertilizer recommendations to farmers — and 2011, fertilizer use dropped by 7.7 million tons.
1. 确定定从
n. + ______ + 句子(v. )
The day of harvest festival in Britain is a Sunday ________ is close to the Harvest Moon in September every year.
1. 确定定从
句子/n. ,  ______ +句子(v. )
I thanked the staff for changing all previous  timetables, and helping me to experience the culture of the festival, ______ I enjoyed greatly.
非限制性定语从句
永远不能用that
1. 确定定从
句子/n., ______ +句子(v. )
Kate, ______ sister I shared a room with when we were at college, has gone to work in Australia.
非限制性定语从句
永远不能用that
定从:空前名或句,空后有联系
We didn’t see the fire ________ it had blocked the way to the only gate.
The day of harvest festival in Britain is a Sunday ________ is close to the Harvest Moon in September every year.
定从:空前名或句,空后有联系
Today, there are still plenty of fish in the sea,
________ they’re mostly just the little ones
练习:
练习:判断下列句子是否为定从。
The three set off on a path _______ might have frightened even the most ambitious travellers.
I’m not sure ________ is more frightened, me or the female gorilla (大猩猩) that suddenly appears out of nowhere.
The team found that flowers kept away from the sun had leaves _____ were 10 percent smaller on average.
两步搞定定从语法题
1. 判断是定从
2. 根据模型选连词
题一:
1. 关系词选择
_______ + V.
who that which  关系代词
The Chinese Ministry of Agriculture finds that between 2005 — when the government started a soil-testing program         gives specific fertilizer recommendations to farmers — and 2011, fertilizer use dropped by 7.7 million tons.
题二:
2. 关系词选择
_______ + V.
who that which   关系代词
The day of harvest festival in Britain is a Sunday  ______ is close to the Harvest Moon in September every year.
题三:2. 关系词选择
_______ + V.
who that which关系代词
But Sarah, ______ has taken part in shows along with top models, wants to prove that she has brains as well as beauty.
非限制性定语从句
永远不能用that
两步搞定定从语法题
1. 判断是定从
2. 根据模型选连词
[1] _____ v.
[2] _____ n.+ v.
题四:2. 关系词选择
_______ + n. +v.+ …
句意残缺 who that which  关系代词
I thanked the staff for changing all previous timetables, and helping me to experience the culture of the festival,        I enjoyed greatly.
题五:
_______ + n. +v.+ …
句意残缺who that which
The problems ________ we meet in our daily lives may be inspirations for great inventions.
如何判断句意是否完整?
1. ______ I enjoyed greatly
2. ______ he stayed.
句子完整的标准:
及物有名
不及无名
判断下列空后句意是否完整?
_______ Angela and her family spent together in China.
_______  I used to work for years.
_______ we set at the beginning of the year.
_______ I find a bit surprising.
句子完整的标准:
及物有名
不及无名
题六:2. 关系词选择
_______ + n. +v.+ …
句意完整 when where whose
Self-driving is an area ________ China and the rest of the world are on the same starting line.
定从中的连词之重中之重
who     which
that     whose
when where
题七:2. 关系词选择
_______ + n. +v.+ …
句意完整 when where whose
But my connection with pandas goes back to my days on a TV show in the mid-1980s,         I was the first Western TV reporter to be permitted to film a special unit caring for pandas rescued from starvation in the wild.
题八:2. 关系词选择
_______ + n. +v.+ …
句意完整 when where whose
Kate,        sister I shared a room with when we were at college, has gone to work in Australia.
n. ____ n.
所属关系
题九:练习:两步搞定定从
On the topic of classical music, I always love the clapping and the cheering         come at the end of a concert.
题十:练习:两步搞定定从
There are many good websites        you can check out the latest news in the science world.
题十一:练习:两步搞定定从
The documentary is about the people         job is to repair the relics in the museum.
无论你在这个世界上什么地方,我一定会带着你喜欢的花再去见你.
游客

返回顶部