更多 发布于:2023-02-26 11:04
非限制性定语从句的概念
My dad who always beats me loves me deeply. 限制性定语从句修饰、限定、“的”。
My dad, who always beats me, loves me deeply. 非限制性定语从句是附加、解释。
专有名词,只能用非限制性定语从句!
非限制性定语从句中不使用which的情况
题一:非限制性定语从句
非限中只是不能用that
I used my phone to call a taxi to meet my Chinese friend, Gu Yu, _______ would guide me to get around Beijing.
题二:非限制性定语从句
非限中只是不能用that
Unlike in the West, _______ everyone has their own plate of food, in China the dishes are placed on the table and everybody shares.
非限制性定语从句
非限中只是不能用that
非限中which的两种指代
题三:非限制性定语从句
非限中which的两种指代
指代前文中的名词
The HZMB, ______ connects Hong Kong, Macau, and Zhuhai — three major cities on the Pearl River Delta, crosses the Lingding and Jiuzhou channels.
题四:非限制性定语从句
非限中which的两种指代
指代前文中的事
China’s mobile Internet users increased by 120 million in this year, _______ is highly concerned by the international community.
非限制性定语从句
非限中只是不能用that
非限中which的两种指代:指代前文中的事,指代前文中的名词
其他考查方法!
题五:非限制性定语从句在阅读
For example, when I’m writing a textbook, it has become second nature to check a dozen definitions of a key term, which helps me dig into the core and understand its meaning.
What helps the author when writing a textbook?
A. definitions    B. key term
C. his writing habit    D. core understanding
题六:非限制性定语从句在完形填空
He was an international grandmaster, which  45    I would be learning from one of the game’s best.
A. urged  B. demanded  
C. held D. meant
of whom/of which句型
of whom句型
1. I have 500 friends and some of them are students.
2. I have 500 friends, some of whom are students.
3. I have 500 friends, of whom some are students.
of which的句型在写作
1. Our school is about to hold a series of activities, some of which are related to photography.
2. Our school is about to hold a series of activities, of which some are related to photography.
题七:of which/whom的句型在语法填空
There are many great destinations in the UK, one of _______ is the South-West of England.
题八:of which/whom的句型在语法填空
The city has built 12 state-level tourist areas, of _______ one is 5A-class scenic spot and four sites are 4A-level.
of which/whom句型在阅读理解中的使用
At present, the world has about 6,800 languages. The distribution of these languages is hugely uneven. Europe has only around 200 languages; the America about 1,000; Africa 2,400; and Asia and the Pacific perhaps 3,200, of which Papua New Guinea alone accounts for well over 800.

最新喜欢:

dgshykbpdgshyk...
无论你在这个世界上什么地方,我一定会带着你喜欢的花再去见你.
游客

返回顶部