• 发帖天才
阅读:325回复:0

[学习方法]时态之贝海拾珠

楼主#
更多 发布于:2023-02-26 11:49
题一:
客观真理:科学世界+人类共识
用所给词适当形式填空
In 16th century, people didn’t know the earth _______ (move) around the sun.
题二:
客观真理:科学世界+人类共识不包括历史事实
用所给词适当形式填空
When Christopher Columbus _______ (land) on the then unnamed Costa Rica in 1502, he saw many Indians wearing gold earrings. So he thought the land must be rich in gold. He named the place Costa Rica, which _______ (mean) “rich coast” in Spanish.
题三:
根据时间表所描述的动作,习惯性使用一般现在时
用所给词适当形式填空
A:May I help you?
B:Yes, when is the next train to London?
A:Oh, let me check! It ________ (leave) in 20 minutes.
B:One ticket, please.  
题四:
根据时间表所描述的动作,习惯性使用一般现在时
用所给词适当形式填空
Hamlet ______ (open) at the Global Theatre next week and then tours throughout England.
题五:
时间状从,使用一般现在时表达将来
用所给词适当形式填空
When artificial intelligence ________ (come) into widely use in the future, many industries will be changed completely.
题六:
条件状从句,使用一般现在时表达将来
用所给词适当形式填空
The number of deaths from heart disease will be reduced greatly if people ___________ (persuade) to eat more fruit and vegetables.
题七:
时间状从/条件状从,使用一般现在时表达将来
用所给词适当形式填空
Competition in all industries will be much fiercer in the coming 10 years because there __________ (be) more services produced than goods.
题八:
动词:瞬间动词+趋向性
阅读理解
Scientists have developed a list of our main fears:that natural resources are running out; that the population is ever growing, leaving less and less to eat; that species are becoming extinct in vast numbers, and that the planet’s air and water are becoming ever more polluted.
What does the text imply?
A. People are now living in a terrible environment.
B. If we don’t act now, we will be faced with great crisis.
C. Human being will go extinct some day.
题九:
历史事实;讲故事;一次性的动作
标志词:… ago/last …/过去具体时间
用所给词适当形式填空
George Washington __________ (be) an American political leader, military general, statesman, and Founding Father who _________ (serve) as the first president of the United States from 1789 to 1797.
题十:
历史事实;讲故事;一次性的动作
Sorry, I ____ you.
A. don’t catch B. didn’t catch C. 都可以
一般将来时:五种基本结构,各有特点
非语法填空考点,明确表意差异即可
1. will do         将要,一定会
2. be going to do   打算,会
3. be to do       【偏正式语体】
4. be about to do  马上,就快
5. be doing       马上,就快;短动词+趋向性
一般将来时:五种基本结构,各有特点
非语法填空考点,明确表意差异即可
1. 我快死了!
2. 人总有一死。
3. 战争一触即发。
4. 我打算休个假。
A. will do              将要,一定会
B. be going to do        打算,会
C. be to do            【偏正式语体】
D. be about to do   马上,就快
E. be doing       马上,就快;短动词+趋向性
题十一:
非语法填空考点,英式英语中,will be doing = will do
Don’t phone me after 11 p.m. because I'll be sleeping.
用所给词适当形式填空
If you work out in the mornings, then you __________ (get) the calorie (卡路里) burning benefits for the whole day, not in your sleep.
题十二:
用所给词适当形式填空
Having waited anxiously at the airport for 10 hours, they were told that the flight __________ (cancel) due to the bad weather condition.
He was getting married that morning.
I thought we were going to eat out tonight.
Before the 1830s, most newspapers were sold through annual subscriptions in America, usually $8 to $10 a year. Today $8 or $10 seems a small amount of money, but at that time these amounts were forbidding to most citizens. Accordingly, newspapers were read almost only by rich people in politics or the trades. In addition, most newspapers had little in them that would appeal to a mass audience. They were dull and visually forbidding. But the revolution that was taking place in the 1830s would change all that.
无论你在这个世界上什么地方,我一定会带着你喜欢的花再去见你.
游客

返回顶部