• 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
  • 勇不止步[春]
阅读:1502回复:13

[学习方法]宾语从句讲解与练习

楼主#
更多 发布于:2014-10-16 19:44
He asked what time it was.
He told me that he was preparing for the sports meet. He asked if you had written to Peter.
He said that he would go back to the U.S. soon.
3. 如果宾语从句所陈述的是客观真理,其时态常用一般现在时。例如: Our teacher said that January is the first month of the year. Scientists have proved that the earth turns around the sun. 【中考范例】
1 Miss Green didn’t tell us _______ in 2009.   A. where does she live       B. Where she lives   C. where did she live        D. where she lived 2.Would you please tell me ________?
  A. when did he come home    B. where he would play football   C. if he had seen the film       D. why he didn’t watch the game 3.I don’t know when __________.
  A. will the train leave         B. the train will leave   C. would the train leave       D. the train leave 4.---We don’t know _____________.   ---It is said that he was born in Sweden.
A. what he is  B. if he lives here  C. where he comes from   D. which country is he from

1. I hear  
  easy.
 A.that math isn't   B.if math isn't    C.what math is   D.that math
2. She told me  
 her teacher.
A.Mr Green is   B.that  Mr Green is   C.if Mr Green was  D.Mr Green was
3. Do you know  
 to that post office?
  A.How much is it    B.how far it is   C.how far is it  
D. how long it is
4.I don't know  

A.what's his name      B.what name is his     C.what his name is   D.what was his name 5. Do you know  
 so worried?
   A.why is your friend    B.why was your friend    C.why your friend is  D.how is your friend
6. Do you know  
?
    A.whose child he is   B.whose child is he
    C.whose child  is he    D.who's child he is 7. He asked which picture  
 . 3
  A.Is Mike's     B.Mike's was      C.was Mike's        D.Mike's is 8. I didn't know  

in the classroom.
 A.is she       B.if she is C.if was she    D.if she was 9、Does anybody know    for Xi'an tomorrow?
 A.if is Licy leaving
B.if Lucy leaves  
C.that Lucy is leaving D.that Licy leaves 10、Do you know  
 back soon?
  A.when she will come  B.if will she come  C.if she will come  D.if she comes 11、I heard  

badly hurt.
  A.that his son is  B.if his son was  C.that his son was  D.if his son was 12. Can you tell me how often  
 to see his brother?

A.does he go    B.he goes  
C.he go

D.he is
13. The teacher didn't tell me   to have a test next week.  
A. if we are going B. if we were going   C.that we are going   D. we are going 一、单项选择
(   )1. Do you know _______ during the coming summer holiday?
  A. what will Tom do    B. what did Tom do   C. what Tom will do    D. what Tom did (   )2. I want to know_________.
  A. what is his name   B. what’s his name   C. that his name is     D. what his name is (   )3. Do you know ________ I could pass the exam?
  A. that    B. whether   C. what    D. which (   )4. Jim doesn’t understand ____________.
  A. which is the way to the museum     B. why his wife always goes shopping   C. what is the way to the museum      D. why does she always go shopping (   )5. ---Could you tell me ______ she is looking for?
  A. that    B. whose    C. who    D. which (   )6. Mr. King didn’t know _______ yesterday evening.
  A. when does his son come home     B. when his son comes home   C. when did his son come home      D. when his son came home (   )7. Could you tell me _______ the bike this morning?
  A. how does he mend   B. how he mends   C. how he mended   D. how did he mend (   )8. ---I’m waiting for the mail. Do you know ________ it will arrive?
  ---Usually it comes by 4: 00.
  A. how    B. where    C. when    D. what (   )9. ---Excuse me, would you please tell me ________?
  ---Certainly. Go straight along here. It’s next to a hospital.
  A. how we can get to the post office    B. how can we get to the post office   C. how get to the post office          D. how could we get to the post office (   )10. ---Can I help you?
   ---Yes. I’d like a ticket to Mount Emei. Can you tell me ______ take to get there?    A. how soon will it   B. how soon it will   C. how long it will   D. how long will it (   )11. He wanted to know ___________.
   A. whether he speaks at the meeting        B. when the meeting would start    C. what he’s going to do at the meeting      D. where would the meeting be held  (   )12. ---Could you tell me _________ the Bamboo Garden?
   ---The day after tomorrow, I think.
   A. when will you visit      B. when you will visit    C. when would you visit    D. when you would visit (   )13. Would you please tell me _________ next, Mr Wang?
   A. what should we do      B. we should do what    C. what we should do      D. should we do what
(   )14. You can’t imagine _________ when they received these nice Christmas presents.
   A. how they were excited   B. how excited they were    C. how excited were they   D. they were how excited
(   )15. I want to know ________ you will come back at 8:00 tomorrow.
   A. that    B. when    C. where    D. whether (   )16. ---Could you tell me ____________?
   ---Sorry, I don’t know. I was not at the meeting.
   A. what does he say at the meeting    B. what did he say at the meeting    C. what he says at the meeting
   D. what he said at the meeting
(   )17. ---Could you tell me _________ last night?
   ---Er, I was watching Euro 2004 at home.
   A. what you were doing    B. what were you doing    C. what you are doing      D. what are you doing (   )18. The teacher asked the students __________.
   A. if they were interested in dinosaurs    B. when was Albert Einstein born    C. what they will do with the computers    D. how many trees they have planted
(   )19. Every morning the patients are asked if ________ their temperature taken.
   A. they had had      B. have they had    C. they have had    D. had they had
(   )20. It’s up to you to decide _______ you’ll go there, by air or by road.
   A. how     B. why     C. that    D. when
二. 根据汉语句子的意思完成下列英语句子
2. 我认为玛丽不回来了。 I don’t think Mary _________ _________.
3. 山姆给我说他准备去上海。Sam told me that he __________ __________ for Shanghai. 4. 请你告诉我去钟楼怎麽走吗?
Could you tell me ________ I can get to the Bell Tower?= Could you tell me ____________ get to the Bell Towe
5. 父亲说他买了一台新电脑。
Father said that he ___________ ___________ a new computer.. 6. 我想知道今天晚上还有没有去北京的火车。
I want to know ____________ there is a train to Beijing.
9. 叔叔说他正在写一本新小说。Uncle said that he _________ __________ a new novel.
合并下列句子(小测IV)
1.I come from Nanhai .       Lucy said . Lucy said ._____________________________ 3.Is it beautiful ?      Could you tell me ?
Could you tell me ______________________________ 4.Have you bought the book ?     I didn’t know . I didn’t know____________________________ 5.Why did you say that ?       I want to know . I want to know _______________________________ 6. Where do you live ?  Could you please tell us .
Could you please tell us ______________________________ 合并下列句子(小测III)
3. Is your father a farmer?   He asked me . He asked me ________________________- 合并下列句子(小测V)
1.The earth is round .    The teacher said .
________________________________________________________ 3.Shall we have a rest ?  Could you tell me ?
 Do you know____________________________________ 9. Does he do well in English ?
 I want to know__________________________________
四、宾语从句变反意疑问句
如果宾语从句的主句是第一人称I或we时,变反意疑问句时看从句。如果主句
不是第一人称时则看主句。   I think he is a good student ,isn’t he? They want to know if he is a good student , don’t they ?

最新喜欢:

alhyz003alhyz0... tlnyktlnyk
过去的一页,能不翻就不要翻,翻落了灰尘会迷了双眼
xuyuequn
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝1023
  • 关注4581
  • 发帖数701
  • 铜币3988枚
  • 贡献值334点
  • 好评度394
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2016-09-15
  • 最爱沙发
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 忠实会员
  • 发帖能手
  • 社区居民
  • 社区明星
沙发#
发布于:2014-10-16 20:01
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
俺从不写措字,但俺写通假字!
xubiao1996
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝141
  • 关注15
  • 发帖数1545
  • 铜币11207枚
  • 贡献值4点
  • 好评度9
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-06-09
  • 社区居民
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
板凳#
发布于:2014-10-16 20:47
 下次发点其他科的。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
alhyz003
初级学员
初级学员
  • 粉丝24
  • 关注18
  • 发帖数156
  • 铜币1178枚
  • 贡献值14点
  • 好评度4
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-07-04
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
地板#
发布于:2014-10-16 22:00
太好了,但我更想看被动语态的,,,,,,,
tlnyk
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝348
  • 关注101
  • 发帖数5673
  • 铜币18578枚
  • 贡献值204点
  • 好评度143
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2018-01-28
  • 最爱沙发
  • 21天勇士[寒]
  • 14天勇士[寒]
  • 7天勇士[寒]
  • 20天大作战[2015]
  • 12周勇士
  • 8周勇士
  • 4周勇士
  • 发帖能手
  • 20天大作战[2014]
  • 社区明星
  • 28天勇士[寒假]
  • 师恩难忘
4楼#
发布于:2014-10-16 22:16
梦想会指引我们,从伤疤里绽放光芒,长出翅膀,即使流尽鲜血,也再所不惜。(QQ2489996566,想加的请填写备注,谢谢)
woxihuanni0123
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝52
  • 关注29
  • 发帖数913
  • 铜币1916枚
  • 贡献值208点
  • 好评度62
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-04-19
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
5楼#
发布于:2014-10-16 22:18
有答案吗。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
突然想微笑,微笑着,等候着什么,这,是虚伪吗......
czllml
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝561
  • 关注1042
  • 发帖数886
  • 铜币5933枚
  • 贡献值298点
  • 好评度417
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-04-20
  • 发帖能手
  • 师恩难忘
  • 发帖天才
  • 幽默大师
  • 新人进步
  • 社区明星
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
  • 勇不止步[春]
6楼#
发布于:2014-10-18 10:26
alhyz003:太好了,但我更想看被动语态的,,,,,,,回到原帖
http://bbs.jd100.com/read.php?tid=714987
过去的一页,能不翻就不要翻,翻落了灰尘会迷了双眼
alhyz003
初级学员
初级学员
  • 粉丝24
  • 关注18
  • 发帖数156
  • 铜币1178枚
  • 贡献值14点
  • 好评度4
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-07-04
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
7楼#
发布于:2014-10-19 21:49
czllml:http://bbs.jd100.com/read.php?tid=714987回到原帖
谢谢
ELCgy34
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝198
  • 关注260
  • 发帖数1669
  • 铜币6303枚
  • 贡献值18点
  • 好评度159
  • 来自内蒙古自治区 呼伦贝尔市 鄂伦春自治旗
  • 最后登录2017-09-12
  • 社区居民
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
8楼#
发布于:2014-10-22 12:54
这不是语文吗
【来者不拒 诸圣无敌】 他的火焰可燃尽星辰。 他的寒冰可封住一切。 她则可拯救万千生灵。 他的风雪可以清扫一切,包括神。 他的力量可以击破苍穹。 她则可以御使万兽,造洪荒之像。 他可以遁地直下七千里撕裂大地。 七个人,因为命运的齿轮而碰到了一起。 他们的见面又会掀起什么风浪。 【热血之战·征途开始】
czllml
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝561
  • 关注1042
  • 发帖数886
  • 铜币5933枚
  • 贡献值298点
  • 好评度417
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-04-20
  • 发帖能手