• 好评度57
  • 来自浙江省 绍兴市 绍兴县
  • 最后登录2023-06-04
阅读:3769回复:48

[英语角]英语笑话

楼主#
更多 发布于:2018-08-08 08:25
今天我又给大家带来了几个英语笑话

1.Brown was very proud of his young son. Once he was talking to a visitor, telling the man how clever his son was.
"The boy is only two years old," he said, "and knows all animals. He's going to be a great naturalist. Here, let me show you."
He took a book of natural history from the bookshelf, placed Bobby on his knee, opened the book and showed him a picture of a giraffe.
"What's that, Bobby?" "
Horsey, " said Bobby. Next of a tiger was shown, and Bobby said, "Pussy." Then Brown showed Bobby a picture of lion, and Bobby said, "Doggy." And when a picture of a chimpanzee was shown, Bobby said, "Daddy!"
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到

2.A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible," she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers."
"Forget it," consoled her husband. "Remember that I've got an extra pair of pants for that suit."
"Yes," said the woman, cheering up. "And it's lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole."
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到

3.Mother: I left two pieces of cake in the cupboard this morning, Johnny, and now there is only one piece left. Can you explain that?Johnny: Well, I suppose it was so dark that I didn't notice the other.
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到

游客

返回顶部