全等三角形的四个判定定理如下(其逆亦真)
   边角边:有两边和它的夹角对应相等的三角形全等
    边边边:三边对应相等的三角形全等
   角边角:两个角和两角夹的边对应相等的三角形全等
   角角边:两个角和其中一个角所对的边对应相等的三角形全等;
在直角三角形中,30°角所对的直角边等于斜边的一半。
全等三角形的斜边、直角边判定定理不可用,同样不能用正弦余弦定理和三角函数知识。

以下是英文版的关于解题过程的提示。
Proofs may be written informally using plain English. Just be sure to include all the steps in your reasoning, or at least all the key steps.Providing a diagram is very helpful but not required. You can draw a diagram on the computer or you can draw it on paper and then scan it or photograph it with a digital camera.
Please number your steps. This makes it easy for both writer and reader to talk about the steps.
Name each point you use with a letter (ex., say "point A" or simply "A"). Identify lines with two letters (ex., say "line AB" or simply "AB"). Identify triangles with three letters(ex., say "triangle ABC" or "tri ABC" or "△ABC" or simply "ABC"). Identify angles with three letters, vertex in the middle (ex., say "angle ABC" or "angABC" or "∠ABC" or simply "ABC").
If you don't provide a diagram, you will need to describe the named points with words (ex., say "the intersection of AE and DB is G").Even if you provide a diagram, you must define with words each new line that you draw, in order (ex., say "Draw a line through C perpendicular to AB intersecting AB at H").
Justify all key steps (ex., say "AC=BC because ABC is isosceles"). You may omit the justification when simply "chasing angles" — calculating angles based on any of these simple rules: triangle angles sum to 180,  supplementary angles sum to 180, opposite angles are equal.
以下是简单翻译(translated by 甜甜)
使用平淡的英语来写证明过程可能更朴实无华一些。只要保证你的证明过程包括了所有的证明步骤,至少是关键步骤就可以了。可能一个图解很有用,但是这并不必要。你可以在电脑或者纸上画一个图,然后用数码相机拍下来。
请给你的步骤标号。这使步骤对于作者或读者来说变得更好讨论。(如何翻译这句话使我纠结了十分钟左右——甜甜注)
把你使用的每一个点都用字母标上号(比如说“点A”或者只用“A”).使用两个字母来确定一条线(比如说“线AB”或者只要“AB”).使用三个字母来确定一个三角形(比如“三角形ABC”或“三角ABC”或“△ABC”或者只要“ABC”).使用三个字母来确定一个角,其顶点在中间(比如说“角度ABC”或“角ABC”或“∠ABC”或只要“ABC”).
假如你不给出一个图,你需要给出新的点的描述(比如,“令AE与DB交于G”(或者AE与DB的交点为G,因为“令AE与DB交于G”可以被理解为延长AE交DB于G——甜甜注))纵然你给出了一个图,你也必须合理描述你作出的每一条辅助线(比如,过C作AB的垂线交AB于H)。
证明所有步骤(比如“AC=BC因为(三角形——甜甜注)ABC是等腰三角形”)。当你仅仅在“追求角度”这个词没有什么合理的汉语对应词,即我们平时说的来回“倒”角——甜甜注)时你可以省略不必要的步骤——在以下规则中之一为基计算时:三角形内角和为180°,补角之和为180°,对顶角相等。
以下是作者自述(为了与上边区分开,这句话采用了蓝色字体)
Sorry, but I'm not giving the answer nor the proof here. You will just have to work on it until you either solve it or are driven insane. If you email me at , I may give you a bigger hint (if I feel like it). If you think you have  solved it, you can ask me if your answer is correct, but please also tell me how you got the answer. The proof may be written informally, but you need to tell me all the steps, or at least the key steps, in your solution. It is helpful if you also send me a diagram. Try to persuade me that you are not just guessing. I have additional small, medium, and large hints, but you must first show your efforts to convince me that you have struggled valiantly.
Please don't search the the web for the answer _That's cheating.You will only deprive yourself of many hours of delicious frustration.Of the proofs posted on other websites, some are valid proofs and some are not.
I did not invent these problems. After I first read problem 1, I worked on it for many hours over several days before I eventually figured it out.A couple of years later I came back to the problem, but I had forgotten my proof. It took me many hours to figure it out again! Problem 2 also took me many hours to solve.
How hard are these problems? Any teenage student can understand the proof,but very very few are able to discover the proof on their own. Of the people who have emailed me (more than a thousand), I'd estimate only one or two percent (mostly math professionals and college students) have provided valid proofs without significant hints. (The hints given above are not significant hints.)
Based on my emails, most people who think they have found a proof are wrong. Most do not even have the correct answer for angle x. Of those that have the correct answer, the proofs they send me are usually wrong (incorrect or incomplete). People who say "it only took me a few minutes" almost never have a valid proof.
These problems have been published in many places. Problem 2 first appeared here: Langley, "A Problem", Mathematical Gazette, 1922. http://www.drgarygruber.com/geniuschallenge.htm says his high school teacher showed him problem 1 in about      1955. Tom Rike says problem 1 first appeared in print here: Harry Schor,The New York State Mathematics Teachers' Journal, 1974. It also appeared      here: "Problem 134", Eureka (now Crux Mathematicorum), 1976.      Dr. Gruber popularized problem 1 in several papers (such as "The Genius Test") which appeared in newspapers throughout the 1990s (Universal Press Syndicate and Los Angeles Times Syndicate). That's where I discovered it.
Notice that I call this the "world's hardest easy geometry problem", not the "world's hardest geometry problem". The world's hardest geometry problem would be something really hard, like the Poincaré conjecture.
以下是简单翻译(translated by甜甜)
抱歉,我既没有给出答案也没有给出过程。在你解决掉或者疯掉之前(还真好意思说呵——甜甜注)你必须一直奋发图强地研究它。如果你给我往发电子邮件(为了尊重原作者,没有去掉外链——甜甜注,我高兴的话我就给你一个提示。如果你认为你解决了它,你可以发邮件来问我对不对,但是请告诉我你是怎么解决的。证明可能很平淡,但是你需要告诉我所有的步骤,或至少是所有关键的步骤。如果你可以给我发一个图,那就更好了。你得让我知道你不是瞎猜的。我还会追加小提示、中提示和大提示,但是你必须让我看到你的努力,让我相信你确实"英勇地拼搏"过。
请不要上网找答案——那是欺骗。这只会使你经受几个小时的有趣的挫折。网上的证明,有一些是有效的,但是一些根本就没用。
我不是这两个题的发明者。当我读完第一问后,我做了几天零几个小时才终究华丽地做出来。两年之后我又回来看这题,但是我忘了我的证明。我又花了几个小时才再做出来一次!第二问也让我花了几个小时去证明。
这些问题到底有多难呢?所有青少年学生都可以看懂这个证明,但是非常非常少的人可以自己证明出来。在一千多个给我发电子邮件的人中,我估计只有1%到2%的人(大多数是专家或者大学生)不需要很大的提示就给出了有效的证明。(上面的几个提示都是无关紧要的。)
从我的电子邮件上看,大多数认为自己给出了证明的人都是错的。有些人连角x的度数都算不对。在给出了正确答案的人中,他们寄给我的证明大多是错的(证明有误或未完成).那些说“我只用了几分钟就做出来了”的人几乎没有一个给出有效证明的。
这些问题已经在很多领域出版。第二问首次于1922年在兰利,“一问”数学公报上出现。格鲁伯·加里博士说他的高中老师大概在1955年给他看过第一问。汤姆·里克说第一问首次于1974年在《纽约州数学老师日报》中出现。它也于1976年出现在尤里卡的“问题134”.格鲁伯博士在二十世纪九十年代的一些报纸(比如格鲁斯竞赛)上普及过第一问。我也是在那里发现的这个问题。翻译这段花了我半个小时时间查资料——甜甜注)
注意:我称它为“世界上最难的简单几何体”,不是“世界上最难的几何体”。世界上最难的几何体可能真的很难。比如庞加莱猜想。
以下是问题一的微型提示。
A working diagram that is large and accurate will help you find the solution. Draw the diagram yourself using a protractor or print this correctly scaled diagram.

图片:Triangle1Big.gif

以下是简单翻译。(translated by 甜甜)
画一个大的、准确的图能帮助你解题。自己用量角器或者打印一个按比例的准确的图。
(图片下面的句子是:“此图是按比例画的”。意为可以使用量角器度量角x的度数——甜甜注)
以下是问题一的小提示。
To solve the problem, you will need to draw a few more lines inside the    triangle.
You will need to do more than merely adding and subtracting angles.
The solution has more steps than you might expect.
要解决这个问题,你需要在这个三角形中作几条辅助线。
来回“倒”角是做不出来此题的。
做出此题所需步骤比你想象的多。
(问题二的微型提示同问题一——甜甜注)
以下是问题二的小提示。
Problem 2 is not solved in the same way as problem 1.
问题2的方法和问题1不一样。

总评:这文章的作者是不是闲的?为了一个数学题,我翻译了一下午英语!
                                                                                                   ——甜甜
科技使学习更简单,名师让高考变轻松!
hjy19980610
中级学员
中级学员
  • 粉丝37
  • 关注23
  • 发帖数200
  • 铜币1669枚
  • 贡献值34点
  • 好评度4
  • 来自河北省 唐山市 丰南区
  • 最后登录2017-01-31
  • 社区居民
  • 20天大作战[2015]
沙发#
发布于:2015-08-04 15:18
我觉得也是啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
zpp1244714161
学前班
学前班
  • 粉丝6
  • 关注10
  • 发帖数1
  • 铜币39枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-08-10
  • 社区居民
板凳#
发布于:2015-08-04 16:08
这个是什么意思呢
ppkAZ
学前班
学前班
  • 粉丝0
  • 关注0
  • 发帖数8
  • 铜币69枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-10-06
地板#
发布于:2015-08-04 19:28
好长啊,根本没耐心看啊,可惜了贴主的苦心啊。
handsome1526497
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝15
  • 关注12
  • 发帖数30
  • 铜币107枚
  • 贡献值10点
  • 好评度14
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2016-03-18
  • 社区居民
4楼#
发布于:2015-08-06 23:27
那个,,,第一个图是65度是不是?
旁观者的姓名永远爬不到比赛的记分板上。我叫晴空
handsome1526497
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝15
  • 关注12
  • 发帖数30
  • 铜币107枚
  • 贡献值10点
  • 好评度14
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2016-03-18
  • 社区居民
5楼#
发布于:2015-08-07 00:34
那个,,,第一个图是70度对不对?
旁观者的姓名永远爬不到比赛的记分板上。我叫晴空
ZhangRui2030606
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝1
  • 关注1
  • 发帖数11
  • 铜币105枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-12-26
  • 社区居民
6楼#
发布于:2015-08-07 10:49
那个什么,第一个图是10°吗。。。
tongtong2002413
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝1
  • 关注1
  • 发帖数23
  • 铜币98枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-10-28
  • 社区居民
7楼#
发布于:2015-08-07 19:42
越算越糊涂  
tongtong2002413
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝1
  • 关注1
  • 发帖数23
  • 铜币98枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-10-28
  • 社区居民
8楼#
发布于:2015-08-07 19:57
哈哈,算出来了是20度画了6条辅助线,两个半小时
tongtong2002413
新生入学
新生入学
  • 粉丝1
  • 关注1
  • 发帖数23
  • 铜币98枚
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2015-10-28
  • 社区居民
9楼#
发布于:2015-08-07 20:17
真的好麻烦:作辅助线ab交CB于点z过D点平行于AE,作辅助线cd过D点交AB于o点平行于CB,作辅助线ef交DB CB于y m点过点o平行于AE .....
不是一般的麻烦,不想打了

上一页
游客

返回顶部