ahfwujmn
特级铁粉
特级铁粉
  • 粉丝132
  • 关注2
  • 发帖数3744
  • 铜币12015枚
  • 贡献值213点
  • 好评度1199
  • 来自江苏省 苏州市 相城区
  • 最后登录2024-05-01
  • 社区居民
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 发帖能手
阅读:2074回复:28

[心情杂谈]小丑的台词~

楼主#
更多 发布于:2020-06-06 19:55
晚上好啊各位~
我是DUKE~
ENNNN~
今天给你们看的是小丑的台词
取自“(蝙蝠侠2.黑暗骑士)”
(啊,不好意思,书名号打不出来,)
文章取自知乎














____________________________

i believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger
我相信,任何没有把你杀掉的事情,都会让你变得...更奇怪






Oh,hee-hee,aha.Ha,ooh,hee,ha-ha,ha-ha.
哦嘻嘻啊哈哦嘻哈哈哈哈
And i thought my jokes were bad.
然后我觉得...我的笑话很糟糕
How about a magic trick?
来次魔术戏法怎么样?
I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.
我打算把这只铅笔变没
Ta-da! It's magic gone.
嗒噹!它奇迹般地消失了
Oh,and by the way,the suit ,it wasn't cheap.
哦,顺便说一下,这套装,它可不便宜
You ought to know,you bought it.
你应该知道,你们买
Let's wind the clocks back a year.
让我们把钟调回一年以前
These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you.
那些警察和律师不敢招惹这里的任何一个人
I mean,what happened?
我意思是...怎么了?
Did your balls drop off? Hm?
你们没种了么?嗯?
You see,a guy like me.
你看,像我这样的人...
A guy like me--Look,listen.
像我这样的...看着,听好...
I know why you choose to have your little,ahem
我知道你们为什么选择在白天开你们的小...咳..
group-therapy session in broad daylight.
群体心灵创伤治疗会
I know why you're afraid to go out at night.
我知道...为什么你们不敢在晚上出门
The Batman.See Batman has shown Gotham your ture colors,unfortunately.
是蝙蝠侠。看,蝙蝠侠让你们在哥谭市面前露出了原型,真不幸
Dent,he's just the beginning.
丹特,他只是一个开始
And as for the television's so-called plan
并且...像那个电视里的...所谓的...计划?
Batman has no jurisdiction.
蝙蝠侠才没有管理界限
He'll find him and make him squeal.
他会找到他,并且让他吐露真言
I know the squealers when I see them
当我看到他们的时候,我就知道背叛者是谁
and.
然后...
It's simple.We ,uh ,kill the Batman.
这很简单。我们...呃...杀了蝙蝠侠
If you're good at something,never do it for free.
擅长的事情,绝不能白干
Uh,half.
呃...一半
No,I'm not.
不,我没有
If we don't deal with this now
如果我们现在不讨论这个事
soon little (uh) Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.
很快,小...呃...这位小甘博...一个子儿都没法给他奶奶了
AH,ta-ta-ta.Let's not blow !
啊!嗒嗒嗒。我们别谈炸了
this out of proportion.
别小题大做
Yeah.
怎么?
All right.So,listen,why don't you give me a call when you wanna start taking
好吧。行,听着,为什么不当你们想更认真一丢丢跟我谈事情的时候,
things a little more seriously?
再打个电话给我呢?
Here's my card.
这是我的卡片




How about alive?Hm?
如果是活的怎么样呢?嗯?
You wanna know how I got these scars?
你想知道我这疤怎么来的么?
My father was a drinker and a fiend.
我的父亲曾经是个酒鬼...是个恶魔
And one night,he goes off crazier than usual.
然后有一天晚上,他比平时疯得更厉害
Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself.
我母亲拿了一把菜刀保护自己
He doesn't like that not one bit.
他一点也不喜欢这样
So, me watching he takes the knife to her,laughing while he does it.
所以,我看着他拿着刀走向她,笑着犯下他的罪行
He turns to me
他转向我
and he says :"Why so serious?"
然后他说:"干嘛这么严肃呢?"
He comes at me with the knife.
他拿着刀走向我
"Why so serious?"
干嘛这么严肃呢?
He sticks the blade in my mouth.
他把刀插进我的嘴里
"Let's put a smile on the face."
让我们在脸上画个微笑
And.
然后...
Why so serious.
干嘛这么严肃呢?
Now our operation is small
现在我们的规模还很小
but there is a lot of potential
不过却有无限的潜力
for aggressive expansion.
去进行侵略性的扩张
So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team?
所以...你们哪位小绅士想要加入我们的队伍?
Oh.There's only one spot open right now,
哦,现在只有一个职位开放,
so we're gonna have tryouts.
所以我们要进行一次选拔
Make it fast.
手脚快点






Tell them your name.
告诉他们你的名字
And are you the real Batman?
并且你是真的蝙蝠侠么?
No?
不是?
Then why do you dress up like him?
那为什么你要穿得跟他一样?
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
喔呼呼呼!
Yeah.You do,Brian.You really do.
耶!你做到了,布莱恩,你真的做到了。
So you think Batman's made Gotham a better place?Hm?
所以你觉得蝙蝠侠让哥谭这个地方变得更好了?嗯?
Loot at me.Look at me!
看着我,看着我!
You see,this is how crazy Batman's made Gotham.
你看,蝙蝠侠让哥谭变得多么的疯狂
You want order in Gotham
你想要让哥谭变得秩序井然
Batman must take off his mask
蝙蝠侠必须摘掉他的面具
and turn himself in.
并且把他自己送到牢里去
Oh,and every day he doesn't ,people will die.
哦,每过一天他没有这么做,就有人会死
Starting tonight.
从今晚开始
I'm a man of my word.
我是个守信用的人


Good evening,ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好,女士们先生们
We are tonight's entertainment.
我们是今晚的娱乐节目
I only have one question:Where is Harvey Dent?
我只有一个问题:哈维·丹特在哪?
You know where Harvey is? You know who he is ?
你知道哈维在哪么?你知道他是谁么?
Do you know where I can find Harvey ? I need to talk to him.
你知道我能在哪找到他么?我要跟他说说话
Just something little ,huh?No.
一点小事情,嗯?看来不知道。
You know ,I'll settle for his loved ones.
你知道,他喜欢的人也行
You know
你知道...
you remind me of my father.
你让我想起了我的父亲。
I hated my father.
我恨我父亲
Well,hello,beautiful.
喔,你好,美人
You must be Harvey's squeeze.Hm?
你肯定是哈维的小情人,嗯?
And you are betutiful.
嗯,你的确很漂亮
You look nervous.Is it the scars?
你看起来很紧张。是因为这些疤么?
You wanna konw how I got them?
你想知道我怎么弄的么?
Come here.Hey.Look at me.
来,嘿,看着我
So I had a wife.
是这样...我有一个妻子
She was beautiful, like you
她曾经很漂亮,像你一样
who tells me I worry too much
一个告诉我不要担心么多
who tells me I ought to smile more
一个告诉我应该多笑笑
who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks.Hey.
一个dubo~并且欠了很多高利贷的人。嘿
One day they carve her face.
一天,他们划了她的脸
And we have no money for surgeries.She can't take it.
但是我们没有钱去做手术。她受不了了
I just wanna see her smile again.Hm?
我只是想让她再开心起来。嗯?
I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.
我只是想让她知道我不在意那些疤。
So I stick a razor in my mouth
于是我把剃刀插进我的嘴里
and do this to myself.And you know what?
然后我自己划了这些。然后你知道她怎么样么?
She can't stand the sight of me.
她反而受不了我这样。
She leaves.
她离开了。
Now I see the funny side.
现在我看开了
Now I'm always smiling.
现在我总是在笑
You got a little fight in you .I like that.
你有点小暴力哦,我喜欢这样的。
Oh,sure.
哦,当然。
You just take off your little mask
你只需要把你的小面具摘掉
and show us all who you really are.Hm?
然后给我们所有人看看你究竟是谁。嗯?
Very poor choise of words。
你可真不会用词
Harvey,Harvey,Harvey Dent.
哈维,哈维,哈维·丹特。
Oh,excuse me. I wanna drive.
哦,不好意思,我想开车。
I like this job.I like it.
我喜欢这个活,我真喜欢
Rack them up,rack them up ,rack them up.
架起来,架起来,架起来
Ooh,you wanna play.Come on.
哦,你想玩玩,来啊
Come on.
来!
He missed!
他不见了
Come on,come on.
来,来
Come on.Come on. I want you to do it,I want you to do it.Come on!
来,来,我要你继续,我要你继续,来!
Come on.

hit me.Come on, hit me!
撞我,来,撞我!
Hit me!
撞我
Come on,come on,
来,来
Aah!Could you please just give me a minute?
啊哎!你能过一会儿再来么?
of couse not.
当然不是
Me?
我?
I was right here.
我一直在这里
Who did you leave him with?
你让他跟谁在一起了?
Hm?Your people?
嗯?你的人?
Assuming,of course ,that they are still your people
当然...假设他们还是你的人
and not Maroni's.
不是马洛尼的
Does it depress you,commissioner
这有让你沮丧么,长官?
to know just how alone you really are?
意识到你到底有多孤单了么?
Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?
你意识到你需要为哈维·丹特的尴尬处境负责了么?
What's the time?
现在几点?
Well,depending on the time ,he may be in one spot or several.
哦,取决于时间,他可能待在一个地方或几个地方
Mm-hm?
嗯嗯?
Ah,the "good cop,bad cop"routine?
啊,那个红脸黑脸的套路?
Never start with the head.
不要从头上开始
The victim gets all fuzzy.He can't feel the next
受害者会变得麻木,他不能感受到接下来的...
See?
你看吧?
I wanted to see what you'd do.
我想看看你会怎么做
And you didn't disappoint.
然后你没有让我失望
You let five people die.
你让五个人死了
Then you let Dent take your place.
然后你让丹特替代你
Even to a guy like me,that' cold.
即时对于我这样的人来说,你也太冷血了
Those Mob fools want you gone
那些傻瓜匪徒想要你消失
so they can get back to the way things were.
然后一切可以回到原来的模样
But I know the truth.
不过我知道真相
There's no going back.
已经回不去了
You've changed every things.Forever.
你把改变了一切,永远的
I don't wanna kill you.
我才不想杀你
What would I do without you?
没了你,我该干什么
Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No,no.
回去敲黑帮贩子的竹杠?不,不。
No,no.
不,不
you.You complete me.
你。你让我变得完整了。
Don't talk like one of them.You're not.
别像他们一样说话。你不一样。
Even if you'd like to be.
就算你想也不行。
To them,you're just a freak like me.
对他们来说,你只是一个像我一样的怪物。
They need you right now but when they don't
他们现在需要你,不过当他们不需要的时候
they'll cast you out like a leper.
他们会像对待麻风病人一样驱赶你
You see,their morals,their code
你看,他们的道德,他们的准则
it's a bad joke.
就像一个糟糕的笑话
Dropped at the first sign of trouble.
一碰到麻烦就全丢了。
They're only as good as the world allows them to be.
他们只有在太平的时候才会当好人。
I'll show you.
我会让你看到。
When the chips are down,these These civilized people they'll eat each other.
在危机关头,这些...这些所谓的文明人,就会互相残杀
See,I'm not a monster.
看吧,我不是一个恶魔。
I'm just ahead of the curve.
只不过想法超前
You have all these rules,and you think they'll save you.
你的原则也太多了,还觉得它们能救你
Oh.Then that's the rule you'll have to break
噢,那你就得打破这条原则
to know the truth.
才能知道真相
The only sensible way to live is without rules.
在世上生存唯一明智的方式 就是没有原则
And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
今晚你要打破你唯一的原则
Oh,There's only minutes left,
哦,只剩下几分钟了
so you'll have to play my game if you wanna save one of them.
如果你还想救他们其中一个的话,你就得玩我的游戏
You know ,for a while there,
知道么,有那么一会儿
I thought you really were Dent.
我还以为你真是丹特
The way you threw yourself after her.
当你奋不顾身地跟她跳下去...哈哈哈
Look at you go.
看看你的样子
Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?
哈维知道你跟小可爱之间的事情吗?
Killing is making a choice.
杀人就是做出选择
Choose between one life or the other.
在两条命里选一条
Your friend the district attorney,
你的检察官朋友(district attorney地方检察官)
or his blushing bride-to-be.
还是他害羞的准新娘
You have nothing,nothing to threaten me with.
你没有任何,任何可以威胁到我的东西
Nothing to do with all your strength.
你的力气没有一点用处
Don't worry,I'm gonna tell you where they are,
别急,我会告诉你他们在哪(小丑被打疼了)
both of them.And that's the point.
都告诉你。不过,重点来了
You'll have to choose.
你必须做出选择
He's at 250 52nd Street
他在第52大街250号
and she's on Avenue X at Cicero.
而她在西塞罗的艾克斯大街
I want my phone call.
我想要我的电话
I want it . I want it.
我想要,我想要
I want my phone call.
我想要我的电话
How many of your friends have I killed?
你有几个朋友被我杀了?
Six?
六个?
Do you wanna know why I use a knife?
想不想知道我为什么用刀
Guns are too quick.
枪太快了
You can't savor all the little emotions.
你品尝补刀所有...细微的感情
You see,in their last moments people show you who they really are.
你看,人在最后一刻的时候会露出真正的样子
So in a way,
所以从某种程度来说
I knew your friends better than you ever did.
我比你都更了解你的朋友
Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
你想知道你哪个朋友是懦夫么?
What?Sorry?
什么?麻烦重复一下?
I just want my phone call.
我只是想打个电话
Xuxuxuxu...
嘘嘘嘘...






Hello there.
你好啊
I told you,I'm a man of my word.
我跟你说过,我这人说话算数
Where is the Italian?
那个意大利人呢?
You see,I'm a guy of simple taste.
你知道,我这人口味很简单。
I enjoy dynamite and gunpowder and gasoline.
我喜欢炸药、火药还有汽油
Ta,ta,ta,ta..
嗒嗒嗒嗒..
And you know the thing that they have in common?
你知道它们之间有什么共同点吗
They're cheap.
它们都很便宜
Oh,I am.
噢,没错
I'm only burning my half.
我只烧掉我那一半
All you care about is money.
你关心的只有钱
This town deserves a better class of criminal.
这个城市应该有一个更高的层次的罪犯
and I'm gonna give it to them.
我会满足他们的
Tell your men they work for me now.
告诉你的人现在他们替我干活
This is my city.
这是我的城市
"Freak."
怪物
Why don't we cut you up into little pieces
我们为什么会不把你切成一小块一小块
and feed you to your pooches?Hm?
然后喂你那些杂种狗?嗯?
And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.
接着我们就会看到一只饿狗究竟会有多忠诚。
It's not about money
我关心的不是钱。
it's about sending a message.
我关心的是发出一条消息
Everything burns.
全都燃烧吧


I have a vision of a world without Batman.
我想象了一下,一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界
The Mob ground out a little profit
黑帮没有创意地重复赚点小钱
and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time.
警察努力地一桩一桩地破案
And it was so boring.
这太无聊了
I've had a change of heart.
我改变心意了
I don't want Mr.Reese spoiling everything
我不希望里斯先生毁了一切
but why should I have all the fun?
但我怎么能享受所有的乐趣呢?
Let's give someone else a chance.
让我们给其他人一个机会
If Cloeman Reese isn't dead in 60 minutes
如果科尔曼·里斯60分钟内没死
then I blow up a hospital.
我就会炸掉一家医院


Hi.
嗨。
You know
知道吗
I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us,Harvey.
我不希望我们之间有什么怨恨,哈维
When you and --
当你和...
Rachel were being abducted
瑞秋在被绑架的时候
I was sitting in Gordon'cage.
我还坐在戈登的笼子里呢
I...I didn't rig those charges.
那...那个炸药不是我弄的。
Do I really look like a guy with a plan?
我真的看起来像个有计划的人吗?
You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars.
知道我是什么吗?我是条追着车跑的狗。
I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.
就算追上了也不知道要干嘛
You know ?I just do things.
知道吗?我只是做事情(翻译过来就是,我享受过程)
The Mob has plans.The cops have plans.
黑帮有计划,警察也有计划。
Gordon's got plans.
戈登也有计划。
You know,they're schemers.
知道吗,他们都是阴谋家
Schemers trying to control their little worlds.
阴谋家想要控制他们小小的世界。
I'm not a schemer.
我不是一个阴谋家。
I try to show the schmers
我想让阴谋家们看到
how pathetic their attempts to control thing really are.
他们企图控制一切的努力 到底有多可怜
So when I say--Ah.Come here.
所以 在我说--唉,过来点。
When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal
在我说,我不是故意针对你和你女朋友的时候
you'll know that I'm telling the truth.
你知道我说的是真话
It's the schemers that put you where you are.
是阴谋家把你弄到这地步。
You were a schemer,you had plans
你曾经是阴谋家,你也有计划
and look where that got you.
看看把你害成了什么样。
I just did what I do best.
我只不过做了我最拿手的事
I took your little plan
我拿了你的小计划
and I turned it on itself.
然后反过来利用了它
Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of


bullets.
看看我吧这城市搞成什么样了,就用了几桶汽油,几发子弹
Hm?You know what I noticed?
嗯?知道我发现什么了?
Nobody panics when things go "according to plan."
事情按计划走时,没人会恐慌。
Even if the plan is horrifying.
即时这个计划非常可怕
If tomorrow I tell the press that,like,a gangbanger will get shot
要是我明天告诉媒体,有多少个少年犯会被枪杀
or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up
或者一卡车的士兵会被炸飞
nobody panics.
没人会恐慌
Because it's all part of the plan.
因为这全都是计划中的一部分
But when I say that one little old mayor will die
可当我说,有个小老头市长会死
well,then ,everyone loses their minds.
哇,于是所有人都失去理智了
Introduce a littke anarchy
引入点无政府状态
upset the established order
打乱既定的秩序
and everythings becomes chaos.
让一切都变得混乱
I'm an agent of chaos.
我是混乱的代理人
Oh,and you know the thing about chaos?
噢,你知道什么是混乱吗?
It's fair.
是公平
Mm-hm.
嗯嗯。
Mmm.Now we're talking.
嗯,我们总算在一个频道上了
I'm ready right now to blow you all sky-high.
我已经准备好了把你们都炸上天
If anyone attempts to get off their boat,you all die.
如果有谁企图下船,你们就都得死
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat.
每条船上都有一个遥控器,可以引爆另一条船
At midnigt,I blow you all up.
到了午夜,我会把你们都炸飞。
If,however,one of you presses the button,I'll let that boat live.
不过如果其中一条先引爆了对方,我就会让这条船活下去
So who's it gonna be?
那么,会是哪条船呢
Harvey Dent's most-wanted scumbag collection
哈维·丹特最想要的人渣收藏品
or the sweet and innocent civilians?
还是可爱无辜的小市民?
You choose.
你们来选择。
Oh,and you might wanna decide quickly
噢,你们也许得快点决定
beacause the people on the other boat
因为另一条船上的人
may not be quite so noble.
也许没有那么高尚
We really should stop this fighting,
我们真的该别打了
otherwise we'll miss the fireworks.
要不然我们会错过烟花的
And here we go.
来吧,开始吧
Can't rely on anyone these days.
这年头谁都靠不住
You gotta do everything yourself.Don't we?
什么事情都得自己来,我们俩不都是这样么
That's Oksy.I came prepared.
没关系,我是有备而来的
It's a funny world we live in.
这世界真是滑稽。
Speaking of whice, you know how I got these scars?
说到这个,知道我这些疤是怎么来的吗
Oh,you.You just couldn't let me go,could you?
哦,你,你就是不能让我死,是吗
This is what happens when an unstoppable force
当无法阻挡的力量,碰上无法动摇的物体
meets an immovable object.
就是这样的结果
You truly are incorruptible,aren't you?
你真的是无法被腐蚀的,是吗?
Huh?You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.
你?不会杀了我是出于某种错位的自以为正义的感觉
And I won't kill you
而我不会杀你
beacause you're just too much fun.
是因为你实在是太有趣了
I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
我想你和我注定要永远这样玩下去
Maybe we could share one.
也许可以合住一间
You know ,they'll be doubling up,the rate this city's inhanbitants are
losing their minds.
知道吗,照这城里居民发疯的速度,很快就得挤双人间了
Until their spirit breaks completely.
直到他们的精神彻底瓦解。
Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent
直到他们看清楚真正的哈维·丹特
and all the heroic things he's done.
和他所做过的英雄事迹
You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul
in a fistfight with you?
你不会真以为我会冒险靠着和你肉搏来决定这场哥谭灵魂之战的输赢吧?
No.You need an ace in the hole.Mine's Harvey.
I took Gotham's white knight.
我拿走了哥谭的光明骑士
and I brought him down to our level.
并且把他拉到了我们这个层次
It wasn't hard.See,madness,as you know
这不是很难。看,疯狂,你也知道
is like gravity.All it takes is a little push.
这就像地心引力一样。你就只需要轻轻地一推。
Ha...hahaha...
哈哈哈哈哈...














  


ahfwujmn
特级铁粉
特级铁粉
  • 粉丝132
  • 关注2
  • 发帖数3744
  • 铜币12015枚
  • 贡献值213点
  • 好评度1199
  • 来自江苏省 苏州市 相城区
  • 最后登录2024-05-01
  • 社区居民
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 发帖能手
沙发#
发布于:2020-06-06 19:55
晚上好~~
  


ahfwujmn
特级铁粉
特级铁粉
  • 粉丝132
  • 关注2
  • 发帖数3744
  • 铜币12015枚
  • 贡献值213点
  • 好评度1199
  • 来自江苏省 苏州市 相城区
  • 最后登录2024-05-01
  • 社区居民
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 发帖能手
板凳#
发布于:2020-06-06 20:03
  


jzcong
限言学员
限言学员
  • 粉丝109
  • 关注24
  • 发帖数9350
  • 铜币14983枚
  • 贡献值263点
  • 好评度546
  • 来自湖北省 荆门市 市辖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-10
  • 14周年庆
  • 名师铁粉
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 发帖能手
  • 最爱沙发
  • 忠实会员
  • 进步之星
  • 社区居民
地板#
发布于:2020-06-06 20:09
ahfwujmn:@wangjue666 @u970907 @wy201009 @zjy13586776119 @ijdrsdfk @hzsy3027 @jzcong @fgymatgl @fctbevwe @cbetnvxe回到原帖
汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪
本人爱党爱国爱论坛,已接种新冠疫苗购买了连花清瘟胶囊且看过战狼、战狼2、长津湖。
喜欢仅用于标记,不代表本人任何立场和观点
联系交流请点击
学习讨论请点击
以上所有账号均非本人使用,一切行为与本人无关
ahfwujmn
特级铁粉
特级铁粉
  • 粉丝132
  • 关注2
  • 发帖数3744
  • 铜币12015枚
  • 贡献值213点
  • 好评度1199
  • 来自江苏省 苏州市 相城区
  • 最后登录2024-05-01
  • 社区居民
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 发帖能手
4楼#
发布于:2020-06-06 20:19
jzcong:汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪回到原帖
伤人心呐~都没有人。。。。
  


xiaoxiaomeidafu
高级学员
高级学员
  • 粉丝44
  • 关注1
  • 发帖数2519
  • 铜币3216枚
  • 贡献值19点
  • 好评度119
  • 来自
  • 最后登录2021-02-07
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
  • 师恩难忘
5楼#
发布于:2020-06-06 20:19
额,,,,,,,,
是寒冰。 我来见证一下论坛的崩塌好了。 喜欢二次元/小说,混网络圈且友好平易近人,三观正常人可以试着加入植物大军 QQ853125355
jzcong
限言学员
限言学员
  • 粉丝109
  • 关注24
  • 发帖数9350
  • 铜币14983枚
  • 贡献值263点
  • 好评度546
  • 来自湖北省 荆门市 市辖区
  • 最后登录2024-04-10
  • 14周年庆
  • 名师铁粉
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖天才
  • 发帖能手
  • 最爱沙发
  • 忠实会员
  • 进步之星
  • 社区居民
6楼#
发布于:2020-06-06 20:21
ahfwujmn:伤人心呐~都没有人。。。。回到原帖
汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪
本人爱党爱国爱论坛,已接种新冠疫苗购买了连花清瘟胶囊且看过战狼、战狼2、长津湖。
喜欢仅用于标记,不代表本人任何立场和观点
联系交流请点击
学习讨论请点击
以上所有账号均非本人使用,一切行为与本人无关
fctbevwe
论坛元老
论坛元老
  • 粉丝136
  • 关注130
  • 发帖数8371
  • 铜币15360枚
  • 贡献值89点
  • 好评度166
  • 来自浙江省 宁波市 鄞州区
  • 最后登录2022-06-04
  • 社区居民
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 忠实会员
  • 发帖能手
7楼#
发布于:2020-06-06 20:58
ahfwujmn:@wangjue666 @u970907 @wy201009 @zjy13586776119 @ijdrsdfk @hzsy3027 @jzcong @fgymatgl @fctbevwe @cbetnvxe回到原帖
来了
[棉小雪]我是粉墨登场的小丑,厚重的油墨掩盖了我的喜怒哀乐,我笑着跳着哭着闹着,也没人懂疯癫掩饰我的惶恐……
fgymatgl
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝133
  • 关注228
  • 发帖数2759
  • 铜币18007枚
  • 贡献值155点
  • 好评度324
  • 来自山东省 济宁市 鱼台县
  • 最后登录2023-07-04
  • 发帖天才
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 忠实会员
  • 社区居民
8楼#
发布于:2020-06-06 21:14
ahfwujmn:@wangjue666 @u970907 @wy201009 @zjy13586776119 @ijdrsdfk @hzsy3027 @jzcong @fgymatgl @fctbevwe @cbetnvxe回到原帖
汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪
鸟在笼中,恨关羽不能张飞;人处世上,要八戒更须悟空。
xtyz2019069
金牌学员
金牌学员
  • 粉丝427
  • 关注3
  • 发帖数4916
  • 铜币15495枚
  • 贡献值334点
  • 好评度1654
  • 来自宁夏回族自治区 吴忠市 青铜峡市
  • 最后登录2022-12-13
  • 最爱沙发
  • 社区明星
  • 幽默大师
  • 发帖能手
  • 名师铁粉
  • 14周年庆
  • 简单15载,因你而精彩
9楼#
发布于:2020-06-06 21:46
咕噜咕噜咕噜咕噜
祝吾王,武运昌盛!臣在此用脑海记录下您凯旋的英姿!
上一页
游客

返回顶部